Chapter 17

It's now summer again lol Idk

You are sitting on your bed and reading 'The fault in our stars' by John Green, when you hear bustling around outside your door. You lay your book down on you bed and walk to the door, and grumpily swing it open.
Grizz is putting some beach towels into a bag, Panda is trying on different sunglasses, and Ice is packing four lunches.
"What are you guys doing?" You say, looking around at all the commotion.
"Y/n! We're going to the beach!" Grizz says.
"Ooh beach! Yay!" You say and turn around and close your door. You run to your closet and put on a little bikini, it's strapless and white, with tassels keeping the front closed together.
You put you hair up in a simple pony tail and put on some round sunglasses, and some sandals. You slip on a super short white dress, and grab your beach bag, throwing your phone and book in it, and run out your door.
"I'm ready!" You announce.
"Woohoo!" Grizz says.
"There won't be any sharks in this water, Wil there?" Panda says nervously. "Huhu, no way." Grizz says, obviously lying. Panda believes him.
"Man I can't wait to chill on the beach and get a sick tan!" You say and jump up and down.
"Ice bear wants to fish." Ice bear says as he puts a rod into the bag. "I wanna try surfing!" Grizz says. "I wanna meet some hot girls." Panda says and blushes a little.
"Let's goooooo!"Grizz says and runs out the front door, with the big beach bag on his shoulder.
"Wait let me update my status so people know I'm going to the beach!" Panda says as he runs at us, trying to catch up.
"YAAYYYY!" You and Grizz yell.

*time skip to beach*

You arrive at the beach and quickly slip off your shoes, and run to the water, with Grizz and Panda at your side. Ice bear is walking behind, a little slower. You stop before you get to the water, and throw out your towel, then lay down on your stomach lazily, and get out your book.
"Come on y/n, aren't you gunna swim?" Grizz yells from the water.
"Maybe in a bit." You yell back.
Ice bear walks out into the water and dives, then a few moments later comes up with a large fish in his mouth. A few kids that were playing around them watch Ice with wide eyes. You laugh and continue reading. You start to drift off, when you hear footsteps running towards you. You jump up and spin around, before they could grab you. It's Grizz.
"As man! How'd you know?" Grizz whines.
"I have my ways." You say and flip your hair playfully.
"Whatever, come on! Let's go swimming!" Grizz says and pulls you towards the water.
"Woooaaaaahhhhhh!" You say as you run into the cold water.
"Y/n!" Panda says when he sees you.
"Hey." You say as you look around for Ice.
"Where's Ice?" You say.
"Probably under water." Grizz says.
"Thanks." You say and dive under the water.
You open your eyes and look around, despite the stinging pain from the salty water. You kick your legs and look around, spotting a white blur swim past you quickly. You turn around as he swims right towards you. "Ah!" You yell, but the water mufflers it.
He waves, and you do too. You swim up and grab a breath, then dive back down. You swim down a few feet to the bottom, and pick up a little crab that was shuffling along the sea bottom.
Mr crabs!
You drop the crab and swim back up, Ice bear by your side.
"Hey, where's Grizz and Panda?" You say as you look around.
"Ice cream." Ice says and points to the Ice cream truck.
Grizz and Panda are in line for some ice cream.
"Ooh ice cream." You say and swim towards the beach.
You and Ice run up to the shop as they sit down.
"Oh hey guys!" Panda says.
"Hey!" You and Ice sit down.
"Man this ice cream is good. You guys should get some!" Grizz says.
"What do you want?" You say to ice and stand up.
"Ice bear wood like vanilla." He says.
"Okay!" You say and grab your money that you hid in your phone case, and run to the line. You return to the table with a chocolate cone, and an vanilla cone.
"I got the cones!" You say with a smile, almost posing in front of Ice. Ice blushes, and looks you up and down.
"What?" You say and blush a little.
"Y/n l-looks beautiful." He stutters.
You blush and hand him the cone, with a nervous laugh.
"You're not too bad yourself." You whisper with a flirty smirk. A dark blush spreads over his entire face, and kisses you gently on the lips.
"You'd be easy to seduce." You whisper on his lips.
Ice chuckles lightly.
"Ahem!" Grizz fake clears his throat.
"Don't do that in front of us." Panda says.
"Sorry." "Ice bear is sorry." You and Ice bear say.
"Excuse me!" A voice says. You turn around and see three men in black suits and dark shades, and cameras surrounding him.
"Down here!" The voice says, clearly agitated. You all look down, and spot a little koala bear, with a big black shades on.
"Oh haha, you're so cute!" you say and put your face in your hands, and blush a little. (You blushed cuz he's cute Idk)
"Anyway, I was wondering if I could sit with you guys." He says and tries to act nice, but just looks like he's trying not to burst into tears. "Uh sure." Grizz says. The koala jumps onto a stool and sits down.
"So, nom-nom, how you been?" Grizz says.
He snaps his, fingers? at his guards, and they walk away.
"I've been good. You know, the famous biz has got me too busy for friends, so uh, I thought, maybe... we, could be friends?" He says.
"Oh dude totally! We'd love to be friends with you! Right guys?" Grizz says.
"You've tried to kill us on multiple occasions." Panda says as he scrolls carelessly on his phone.
"Ice bear doesn't like nom nom." Ice bear says, squinting sketchily at nom nom.
"Uh, y/n?" Grizz says, looking at you hopefully. The koala also looks at you with huge eyes, ones that are impossible to say no to.
"Uh sure." You say. Ice bear and Panda look at you with a shocked expression.
"Yeah!" Grizz says.
"Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I'm kinda short on friends right now." He says, but something about it doesn't seem sincere.
"Anytime dude. So uh, watcha got going on today? Maybe we could go back to the cave, hang out, eat some dip, you know, do what friend do!" Grizz says. Panda and Ice bear frown, they must really hate this dude.
"That's... really nice of you." Nom nom says.
"Uh, I don't have anything going on today, so uh, yeah... I could come over." He says, somehow making the situation tense.
"Cool!" Grizz says.
"Um, I'll be right back."/you say and stand up. You hear feet behind you, and turn around to see Ice bear.
"Oh, hey." You say.
"Where is y/n going?"he says.
"I was going back to the beach, I heard there is a beautiful cliff somewhere around there." You say pointing down the beach where a bunch of rocks and cliffs are.
You and Ice scale the rocks relatively quickly, and find the beautiful ledge.
"Wow!" You say as you and Ice walk out onto the edge.
"Ice bear finds this beautiful." Ice bear says. The sun is starting to set, which makes a beautiful hue of Orange and pink in the sky.
You stare so intently at the sunset, you don't even notice Ice bear staring at you. The wind in your hair, the reflection of the sky and ocean in your e/c eyes, Ice bear couldn't take it and pulls you into his embrace gently by your hips. He gazes into your beautiful eyes, and you gaze into his. He closes the gap between you two, causing you to blush, a flustered mess.
"Ice bear loves y/n." He says when he pulls away.
"I-I love you too." You say, feel ing like a hot mess.
He pulls you back in, and you kiss for a while.