chapter 2

No one's POV

Early in the morning, ice bear was the first to wake up. He looked over at y/n who was resting her head on his shoulder, and blushed. ice bear had a crush on y/n, but he never told her. He gently got up, making sure not to wake the beautiful girl. He noticed her glasses on the floor and swiftly but gently put them back on her face.

Your POV

You wake up curled up next to Grizz, your head on his shoulder and his arm around your waist. You fix your glasses, then look around, yawning. Ice bear is gone, and panda is on his phone.
"Morning panda." You say sleepily. "Morning sleepy head." He jokes.
"What time is it?" You say taking out your braid which is now a huge mess.
"9:00." Panda says without looking up from his phone. You throw your hair as you bend over, and flip it back as you stand up.
You put your hair up in a cute simple messy bun, and look around.
"Where's Ice?" You say, trying not to sound TOO interested in case Grizz was awake.
"I think he went shopping."
Ice bear was actually back from shopping, and putting away groceries in the kitchen.
"Okay listen. I need your help." You quickly whisper to Panda.
"Okay." He says putting his phone down.
"Listen, today I'm going to try to flirt with Ice, but i don't know how to flirt." You say, still whispering.
Ice bear heard this and is standing against the wall listening to your conversation.
"You? Flirting?" Panda chuckles.
"I know, but I watched some videos on how to flirt, and I got pretty good at it." You whisper over Grizz.
"I don't know what's sadder, the fact that you actually had to look up how to flirt, or that you actually admitted to doing it." He teased. "Shut up." You giggle.
"Oh who am I kidding. He's never gonna like me. I look like a potato with glasses." You say throwing your arms up in defeat.
"Okay, first of all, don't say that. You're the most beautiful person I know. And second, have you seen the way he looks at you? He's definitely at least got a crush." "Thank you Panda. I did notice him staring at me last night." You say, blushing on the thought of ice bear liking you.
"Just be confident." He says.
Just be confident. You repeat in your head.
After a few minutes, Grizz woke up, and you tease him for how loud he snores.
(Time skiiiip!)
You, Grizz, panda, and Ice bear are at the beach, because all this week is going to be hot. You didn't bring a swimsuit, so you just sit on the beach, watching Grizz panda and Ice splash around. You take a stick and begin writing in the sand a heart with
"Ice Bear + y/n" on it.
The water comes up and destroys your doodles.
You sigh and take out your phone, pretty bummed that you can't go swim, it's one of your favorite past times.
"Hey y/n, come join us!" Grizz yells.
"I can't I didn't bring a bikini!" You reply.
"That doesn't matter!" You see him run out of the water towards you, knowing what he's about to do you throw your phone under the beach towel, sunglasses and hat off, right before he scoops you up off the ground and runs with you in his arms bridal style.
You scream with delight as you both go under, but see Ice bear giving Grizz dirty looks. You're laughing along with Grizz as you come up to the surface, and Ice bear is no where to be found. You look around and scream when you feel something grab your leg and pull you under. It's ice bear. You look flustered and scared, so he lets you go, and you gasp as you hit the surface. He comes up, blushing.
"Ice bear is sorry." He said. You smirk and jump on him, sending both of you under, and you kiss him right on the nose. He sits there in shock for a moment, and begins blushing.
You eventually can't take it and come up again, with Ice by your side, gasping for breath. Panda and Grizz look at you two confused, but you just look at Ice bear and blush.
After a while of playing in the water, you all get hungry and decide to get some ice cream.
It's your turn in line when you realize something. You forgot your wallet at home.
"Crap! I forgot my wallet!" You say tapping all your pockets.
"Aww y/n, I'm sorry, we only brought enough for us." Grizz said sadly. "It's okay. I'm on a diet anyway." You say stepping to the side so they can order. When you all sit down, ice bear hold out the ice cream to you.
"Ice bear would like to share ice cream with y/n." You giggle and lick it, then kiss ice softly on the cheek. He turns bright red, and you blush a little yourself. Grizz and Panda look at each other, and you just continue eating the frozen treat with Ice.