chapter 6

I thought this was funny / \
                                                   |
"Honey, I'm sorry." Your mom says as she knocks on your bedroom door. Your in your room, crying your eyes out silently.
You can't seem to understand that this is really happening.
"Honey we need you to make a decision."
"What?" You choke. "Who are you going to stay with?" Can't I switch between y'all?" You say wiping your face on your sleeve.
"No. Unfortunately your father is moving to Alaska."
"Alaska?" You say getting up.
"Yeah. Whoever you stay with you'll stay with permanently, except for the holidays." You open the door.
I can't leave my friends, and not to mention Ice and Grizz and Panda, and I hate being a new kid at school.
"I'm going to stay here." You say.
"Okay." Your mom sighed with relief.
"When is he leaving?" You say.
"Tomorrow." She says looking sadly at the ground.
"Okay." You say and hug her tightly. You know how hard this is for her.

(Time skip to next day at school)

You're walking down the hallways at school, the worst place because all the bullies are right near you. The boys would call you "mosquito bites" because of your tiny boobs. (This has happened to me) even though they're really not that small. you're walking to your locker as Molly, the mean girl, steps in front of you. You glare at her in the eyes, and she stares at you before saying,
"Where are you going mosquito bites?"
"My locker hairline" Molly was known at school for having a huge forehead. (Also been called that too :P)
"Ugh! Anyway! I saw you hanging out with my boyfriend yesterday! Back off!" She yells.
"David is not your boyfriend. Plus I already have one." You say in a bragging tone.
"Whatever B*****. stay back." She says and storms off. You didn't realize but there was a crowd of people around you, listening to you roast her hairline. "WHOO!!!" They all cheer.
"ROASTED!!" One girl calls out.
"SHE NEEDS A BURN HEAL!" On other says.
You Laugh and go to class.

(Time skip to after school)

You're walking home when you see your best friend Marissa, standing by the boba shop talking with panda. She giggles and giggles, she only does this when a cute guy is around.
You smirk and walk over to them.
"Hey guys, watcha doing?" "Oh hey y/n!" Panda says.
"Sup girl!" Marissa says wrapping you in a hug.
"I didn't know you guys knew each other!" You say glancing between the two. "Well we met here at the boba shop." Marissa explains.
"So panda how's your girlfriend?" You say, just s Marissa doesn't
Get her hopes up.
Panda's smile quickly fades.
"We broke up." He says.
"Aww, I'm sorry Panda."
"Eh, whatever. I'm ready to get back on the horse!" He says and
Marissa giggles quietly.
"Well I'll leave you two be. See ya tonight Panda!"
You say walking away.
"Bye y/n!" They chorus.

(Time skip to bear's house because I'm lazy lol)

You knock on the door and come in, surprised to see Marissa sitting in the couch with Panda and Grizz. Ice bear is sitting in the floor. "Sup guys!" You say coming in.
"Oh hey y/n!" Grizz says lifting his paw off the armrest of the couch lazily.
Ice bear smiles at you, and Panda and Marissa are cuddling and giggling. "Get a room." you say jokingly, as you sit down next to Ice.
Grizz looks at you worriedly.
"What?" You say confused.
"Are you okay now?" Grizz says.
"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. My dad is moving to Alaska." You say looking sadly at the ground.
"Alaska?! But there's bears and wolves and rabid animals up there!!" Grizz says looking kinda scared.
"Grizz you are a bear." You say laughing.
"But there's Polar bears too!" He says.
"I've got the best Polar bear right here." You say and boop Ice on the nose causing him to blush a little bit.
Ice bear grabs your shoulder and pulls you into his side. You Laugh and melt into his warm, fuzzy fur.
"Next up on house Hunters" the TV narrator says.
You turn your head and gaze into ice's eyes. Could this be your first real kiss?
He leans in slowly and closes his eyes, and you do the same.
Your lips touch his, causing you to shudder, in a good way.
You put your arms around his neck, and he puts his around your waist. You stay there a moment, before you pull away for air.
You look at him and blush lightly. He smiles and pulls you into his lap, and wraps his arms around you middle. You love it when he cuddles you like this. You close you eyes, and begin to drift off.

(Time skip to next morning)

Your mom's POV (ooh new one!)

I get in my car and go to the bear's house, because y/n didn't come home last night. I know she's with three bears, so she is pretty safe, but just to make sure. I get there and knock on the door and hear someone running softly up to the door. A grizzly bear, I'm assuming Grizz, answered the door. He looked confused at first, till I said,
"Hi, I'm y/n's mom. Is she still here?" He smiles hugely at me.
"Oh yeah she's in here with Ice." He whispers and steps aside so I can see them cuddled up on the floor. The white polar bear is laying on a incline with his head on the couch, and y/n is laying next to him, her head on his arm/ chest.
"Aww!" I coo as Grizz steps next to me.
"Aren't they so cute?" Grizz says quietly.
"They sure are! But y/n never told me she has a boyfriend." I say.
"Well they're not official yet, but they probably will be after today." Grizz laughs.
"Yeah." I say smiling down on them.

OMGGGG FIRST KISS!! I'm freaking OUTTT!