Trapped - Power Rangers Ninja Storm

Requested by: northernlion196

Tori's P.O.V.

"Come in. Shane! Tori Dustin!" I could hear Cam shout worriedly. I was barely able to get up as I feel pain all over my body. What were these rangers' problem? I push myself up to the control desk. I look at it to see its wires hanging out and hear the electricity flying off the wires behind me. How could they do this to us? Why would they do this to us?

I look around the rest of my Zord to see its circuitry scattered across the floor. The once amazing machine now torn apart by a creature of its own kind. It was awful, but I had one lingering question on my mind. How was I supposed to get out of here?

I look down to my right to see a tiny hole that I could get through. I manage to push myself down to the hole and push through the wires and dodge the sparks of electricity. I push myself through it even when the wires and sharp circuitry cut into my suit and skin, leaving cuts and bruises. I barely manage to push myself out and fall onto the grass. I demorph as I fall and look around me to see Dustin and Shane passed out on the ground, who had demorphed as well.

I try to stay awake but can barely move myself away from the Zord enough to look like I didn't just get out of it. I look up to the sky and my vision begins to blur. Darkness sets into my vision as I try to keep myself conscious, but fail. I pass out next to my friends, frail and weak.

***
Author's Note:
I tried. That was short but I hope you liked it. This takes place during Thunder Strangers when Hunter and Blake destroyed the rangers' Zords. Well, I hope that wasn't that bad. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

When Published: March 9, 2018