REQUESTS OPEN (maybe?)

So, I've been feeling out of inspiration for stuff, and I've really been wanting to write. I've been thinking about opening this story back up for requests. I might write some original stuff as well or whatever. Just send any requests in if you like and if I accept it I'll go ahead and write it. It might take me a while to write it due to my schedule, but my workload has been slowing down a little so I'll try to get out the one shots at least every week or two.

Would love to see you requests and try this again. Love you all for being so patient and supportive. And thank you so much for 11k reads! That's insane and I am so glad that you all liked my one shots. My writing style has definitely changed (for the better) and I hope it still holds that same charm as it did before but with better quality.

I might also write some AUs or one shots for The Waitress (my Dino charge oc story) in this because I just don't know how to continue it rn but if I write it in different ways my inspiration might flare up and allow me to continue it. Also I've been wanting to write different things to it anyway. Some one shots might even have a different pairing than what I'm planning for the actual canon story (@ the ppl who initially shipped Quinn with someone else like Riley-this is your chance!)

So, the same rules still apply. I'm excited to see everyone's thoughts on this! See you in the next chapter (hopefully)

- Angel