Author's Note 3

Jeeeessssssusssssssssss

I am sorry for all of the delay. This semester has been a killer all of the sudden, so I've been wrapped up in exams and papers. On top of that, I was sick. 

So, I'm not very good at describing weddings and finding the information I wanted/needed on weddings in the 1830's was a bit on the irritating side. Most people had it in their homes, some had it in a church. Everybody did it differently. As for the white wedding dress, it was rare for Caoimhe to be wearing one. The rings were another thing that I had to sorta twist a bit. During this time, only Caoimhe would have gotten a simple gold or silver band. The exchanging of rings didn't really become popular until much later. Plus, I don't know what Enjolras's religion is; I'm more familiar with Catholic vows, so that's what I went with. To go through EVERYTHING though would be a huge pain.

To be 100% honest, I want them to get back to Paris already XD

I will not be describing their wedding night simply because SPOILER: it's not going to happen. I'll explain in the next chapter, which I will also explain how Combeferre was able to get birth certificates and stuff. Though, you can probably guess.

I'm sorry if "The Wedding" doesn't meet expectations, but honestly, "The Wedding" isn't meant to be this grand finale/turning point in the relationship. We're still going up the hill to the climax XD (think back to Middle School).

Any questions, feel free to comment or message me.