Chapter 4.

Niall stops walking when we get to the edge of the forest. He looks around and starts walking again. We walk through the trees, stepping over old tree stumps and rocks that are big enough to trip over. We walk for five minutes until an opening becomes visable. I see two large boulders. Niall walks over to them and sits on one. I follow him.

It is beautiful. The sky is blue the sun is still up high in the sky, shinning on the geen grass from the field below us.

"How did you find such a beautiful place?" I barely whisper.

Niall looks at me and smiles. That smile is to die for. "When your dead, it's easy to find stuff. So about the girl, she is shy. She's beautiful, dark hair, light eyes,and has barely noticable freckles around her face. I don't think she is afraid of much. I think she is lonely."

I die inside when Niall mentions the girl. It sounds so much like me.

"I want to help her and I want her to help me" Niall says.

"Then talk to her." I reply to him.

Niall breaks our eye contact for a moment before bringing his gaze back to me. "I am."

I'm in shock. Niall wants to help me. He called me beautiful. He understands me. For once, somebody really understands me.

"W-why do you want to help me?' I chock out.

"Because you're the darkness that needs to be turned into light."

He gets off the boulder he's sitting on and walks over to me. Niall holds out his hand for me to take. I place my hnd in his and he pulls me off the boulder. Our bodies are facing each other and before I know it, he has wrapped his arms around my body holding me tightly to his chest. I wrap my arms around him and he kisses the top of my head.

"Why do you need my help?" I ask against his chest.

"I want to know how I died. And I know that I did not commit suicide."

"How do I help you with that?"

Niall pulls away from our little moment, "Talk to my mom and your aunt, ask them what I was like. Become friends with my friends. Get as much information as you possibly can from everyone. Look at old newspapers, articles, police files."

"Isn't that illegal?" I ask.

Niall srugs.

"Wait, if no one in the room can see you, can you still hear?" I question him.

"I don't know."

"Come on. lets go see!"

We literally run all the way back to my house because I'm so excited. My aunts car is in the driveway and Niall sees it. I look at Niall and he does exaclty what I want him to do. He turns invisible and I open the back door. I don't shut it, Niall does.

"Kenzie, where were you? I was worried sick!" My aunt says.

"I went for a walk." I half lie.

"How did you get home?"

"This girl named Sally gave me a ride."

"Okay sweetie, I will start making dinner in an hour." She tells me.

I walk up to my room and shut the door behind me. "Okay Niall."

Niall appears with an angry look on his face.

"You know Sally?" He harshly whispers.

"No, she just gave me a ride home."

"What did she say to you?" He ask, still mad.

"That since I'm new, I might need a friend. She was surprised that I lived here though. I said that it isn't as bad as it looks, she told me that we'll see abot that." I tell him.

"Stay. Away. From. Her." Niall says through gritted teeth.

"Do you know her?" I ask him.

Niall nods.

"Then I need to become her 'friend' if you want to know how you died." I tell Niall.

"Fine." Niall sighs.

"Something tells me you don't like her. Why?"

"Jack. She cheated on Jack. He was my best friend." He tells me.

I step closer to Niall so now we are only a few feet away from each other. He walks closer to me and closes the space.

"I'm sorry."  I tell him.

Niall takes one arm away from my waist and bring his hand to my chin, forcing me to look at him. We stare into each others blue eyes for a few seconds. He softly brings his lips to mine. I detach my arms from his torso and bring them up to his neck. He runs his tongue across my bottom lip for acess and I allow his request. A few moments later we both pull away for air.

"I never though kissing a ghost could be so... I don't know, perfect?" I laugh.

Niall smiles. "Was it your first?"

I look at the ground and nod.

"Well we know know I can hear when I'm invisible. So I can go to school with you and do everything to figure out how I died." Niall says.

I look at him and smile. He can be with me all the time now.

A/N: We need a ship name for Niall and Kenzie. Who ships them? I do.

Yes Jack and Sally are Nialls friends name like from the Song 'I miss you' or The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Sorry this was shorter than usual.

Okay bye.