Chapter 6.

Lunch rolled around faster than I would have liked, but that's okay because that means I am closer to going home after being stuck here.

I don't see Sally in the class, I hope she forgot about inviting me to sit with her. I can feel Niall with me as he follows me out of the door.

"Kenzie!" Sally squeals.

"Hey!" I say.

Sally grabs my wrist, dragging me all the way to her table in the back of the lunch room. She sits down pulling me to the seat next to her.

"That's my boyfriend, Jack." Sally points to a boy with blond hair and blue eyes. He looked at me and smiled.

"The girl on the left is Abbi and the girl on the right is Baylynn. They're twins." Sally said about the girls. Both girls have hazel eyes and curly hair. Abbi's hair is dark blonde and Baylynn's hair is light brown.

A guy comes and sits next to Baylynn. "That is Baylynn's boyfriend, Barker."

"Everyone, this is Kenzie Adams. She's new here!" Sally says loudly so everyone at the table can hear here.

The table is mixed with hello's, hi's, and hey's.

"Are you related to Amy Adams?" Abbi ask.

"Yes, she's my aunt. I live with her. Do you know her?" I answer Abbi.

"She was my... friends moms best friend." Ahe says quietly.

"What... friend?" I ask.

"His name is Niall. Niall Horan. He died almost a year ago." Jack said.

"How?" I ask.

Everyone looked at Baylynn.

"Suicide." Barker spoke up for his girlfriend.

"Anyway, you live in the Murder House?" Jack says.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"There has been a few deaths in your house... Or that's the rumor." Sally says.

"Uhm, how do you know that?" I ask.

"Stories, pictures. We are kind of obsessed with the stories of the house..." Sally tells me.

"Tell me one." I demand.

"Okay so it's 1967.

"Girls, hurry up. We are going to be late to the drive in movie!" Julie said.

"You just want to go so you can do stuff with Tom." Her friend rolls her eyes.

They walk into the from room where Julie's sister is sitting in studying for a test.

"Hey sis. You wanna come see the movie with us?" Julie asked May.

"I can't, I need to study for my test. I have a biology test tomorrow."

"Oh, May. What fun you are. If you don't go out how will you ever meet someone? Do you even want a husband? Or kids? Oh May, please tell us you do. Oh wait, you're lessie." Julie's friends teased May.

"Can you guys ever leave her alone? Did she ever do anything to you? No. " The families nurse comes in the room.

"Actually she never prayed for my sins considering what a prayer she is." Julie's friend tells the nurse.

The three friends walk out of the house it go to the movies.

The nurse sits on the couch across from May. The nurse is watching tv as May is still studying as if that little interruption didn't happen.

Mays interrupted by a knock on the glass window. She looks and her sister flips her off.

There's a knock at the door.

"Don't answer it. It's those bitches. Continue studying for your test." The nurse tells May.

"But none of the girls knock like that. I have a feeling it's not them." May says.

She quietly walks to the door hoping the hardwood floor wouldn't creak. She looks out the peephole and sees a man blood on his forehead.

She slowly walks back to the room she came from.

"Excuse me! If someone is home, I am hurt. I'm bleeding and I need help." The bloody man pleads.

May sighs and walks back to the door and answers it.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm hurt and I need help. See, I'm bleeding." The man says pointing to his slightly bloody forehead.

She looks at the blood on his head. "Sir, the blood is dry blood. If it was bad, it would still be bleeding."

"Alright..." The man says walking away.

Felling bad May sighs. "Alright, come in."

The man follows May into where the nurse is watching tv.

"This might hurt." She tells him as she washes off the blood that is on his forehead.

He grabs her cross necklace.

"You believe in Jesus?" The man ask.

"Yes."

"And you think he's gonna save you, don't you?"

"Yes. But we all are already saved." May shyly smiles.

"Mmm" he replies.

"What happened to you? There's no source of where the bleeding was coming from." May informs the man.

He grabs the lamp that was on the table and hits May in the head with it. She falls to the ground with a thud, obviously passed out. The nurse tries to escape but the man gets off the couch and guards the door like a ninja. He pushes her onto the ground closing the door and locking it so no one can get inside.

A little while later, May wakes up and a pair of nurse clothes is thrown at her.

"Put it on sugar." The man instructs.

May unfolds the clothes and begins putting them in but she is cut off. "No. Do not put the nurse clothes on over those clothes. Take those clothes off and then put the nurse clothes on. God, I hate nurses."

"Turn around. Please. I- I'm a virgin." May begs.

"Just do it." He harshly whispers.

May begins to cry.

A few minutes later may is tied up. She is laying on the couch on her stomach. Her ankles and wrist are tied. There is no way she can escape.

"I told you Jesus can't save us." The man says.

May does what she does best. Pray.

The man walks over to her and pulls out a knife. He stabs her in the back. Once.

May screams in pain.

He stabs her again and again. She screams.

As he continues to stab her, her cries become silent.

She is gone." Sally finishes the story as the bell rings to go to fifth period.

A/N: Yes I know that was kind of like AHS. Some of the things that heppen in this story will be the same or similar.

So I'm in vacation and that's why I haven't updated in a while. Next update will be sometime between Wednesday and Friday.

Anypoop, peace out Girl Scouts and don't forget to ... Vote. Comment, and read on.

~Sophia