Chapter 14.

Today is the day, the day I'm going to die. I have decided not to act dead to get Sally arrested for what she did. I have decided to offically end my life so maybe Sally can see being totally obsessed with murder isn't the best idea. Another reason that I want to end my life is to be with Niall forever. He's a ghost and ghost are forever therefore I must become a ghost. 

My aunt had a business meeting last night so she wouldn't be home until she got back from Maura's tonight. That was perfect. After Niall went back out to the hideout I locked myself in the bathroom going through different pills I had. I grabbed two from each bottle and put them in a bag. I left my bathroom with the bag and went to my aunts bathroom and took some of her pills. I had sixteen pills in the bag.

Well here I am now. An hour to go until Sally shows up. I walk down stairs and unlock the door so Sally can get in. I walk to the kitchen and grab a knife and two bottles of water. I slowly walk back to my room not knowing if I should really do this or not. I'm going to stick with my plan. This was what I wanted all along, right? I mean I tried to kill myself before. This shouldn't be any different except for the fact that I actually DO kill myself.

I sit on my knees facing the door. I take two pills and place them in my mouth. I open the water bottles and drink some water, then I swallow. I do this again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

"Come on do this. Kill yourself. You were made to do this to yourself. You know you deserve this. You're better off dead. Everyone would like that a lot better. Worthless. Come on, keep swallowing these pills." The voices were my motivators.

I'm feeling really drowsy but I won't let myself fall asleep. I clumsily grab the knife that is placed next to me and tears began to fall from my eyes.

I look at the clock.

12:27.

Thirty three minutes.

I take the knife lazily in my left hand and carelessly place it on my lower right arm. I beganto pull the knife. I place it somewhere else and I'll pull again. I repeat the actions until all I see is red covering most my arm. I did the same thing to my left arm as I did to my right arm. I place the knive under my arm.

The clean white carpet is being stained with blood. I lay on my back with my head closest to the door. I take one last look at the alarm clock. 12:43. I close my eyes and force myself to sleep. I feel my breaths getting shorter and shorter every second. I feel myself loosing blood, lots of it. I try to open my eyes but I can't.

*~*

SALLY'S POV

I park in the street not worrying about getting a ticket for not having a pass to park here because I'd only be here for 10 minutes at most. I walk up to the door and look around to back sure no one ine looking at me. I open Kenzie's door and walk in. I shut the door behind me and back my way upstairs.

When I get upstairs only one door is open and I assume that's Kenzie's room but to make sure I call out, "Kenzie?"  No answer. I walk closer to the door and yell this time, "Kenzie?" Still no answer so I walk to the only door open and peak inside.

There lies Kenzie. Both her arms are cut just like how I had cut Niall's arms. A tear rolls down my face and I wipe it away. I walk over to her and kneel down. I place my ear to her heart but there's nothing. Her chest isn't rising and falling. No sign of breathing at all.

Not caring about the warm blood getting on my hands, I put my hands on her arms. That's when I start to cry.

Why did I have to kill Niall? Why was I so obsessed with murder?

Wait... Why are Kenzie's arms cut exactly the way Nialls were?

I quickly take my hands off her bloody arms, grabbing th knife under her arm. I run as fast as I could. I ran down the stair and through the front door open not bothering to close it. I make a dash for my car.

"Freeze!" A man yells. I freeze and look around me. Six police are around me all holding guns.

"Are you Sally Rosshold?" One ask.

I nod and another tear rolls dowm my face.

A lady with red hair steps out of a shinny new black car. "Hello Sally, Detective Teran. So did you Kill Niall Horan?" She asked that like it was nothing. As if it was the easiest thing to say. I nod in response.

"Why are your hands bloody and why are you holding a bloddy knife?" She questions.

I start to cry even harder. When I don't answer she says, "Five of you hold her, one call an ambulance. I stand ther as five men come charging at me. The one police goes by the cars and dials the ambulance.

"Did you also kill Kenzie?" She ask with a smirk on her lips. I look down and my hands and the the knife. There is no way anyone is going to believe that I didn't kill her when I'm standing here with her blood all over my hands and I am hold a freaking knife! I look up at the detective and say, "Yes."

I deserve this. I deserve going for jail for killing Niall. I know I didn't kill Kenzie but I feel like I did. Everythings my fault. The two deaths, me being a psychopath, and me being obsessesed with murder. I get into the cop car just as the ambulance shows up.

A/N: NO THIS IS NOT THE FINAL CHAPTER THERE WILL BE 2  MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!!!

Sorry this story was so short! I never had anything planned, I just went with the wind with this story but iIpromise the nexrtfanfic will be longer!

Anypoop, I really really really hope you liked this chapter. This has been my favorite chapter to write so far.

Vote, comment, and read on.

~Sophia.