Chapter 10 - In Which I Find Out The Unknown Truth About The Kiss

"I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms because that is only my place."

TheLoveBits

🎶

T E N : In Which I Find Out The Unknown Truth About The Kiss

The last two weeks went in a blur. I jogged every morning with Asher and even if it was a part of something I had to do to keep him from spilling my secrets I enjoyed it very much. I found out that we had a lot in common and that he really wasn't the bad boy everyone seemed to lable him as at school.

You wouldn't have minded either way!

We hadn't talked much about what I was mainly supposed to do for him though and I was glad about that. I didn't even know how to pretend to find the person AKA me.

Why did he want to find out so badly anyways? He had joked about it being me but I was pretty sure that he didn't actually believe that. Why was he looking for another girl so eagerly when he had me?! Even if we were the same person. But Asher didn't know that.

"Buttercup," I look up to see Asher ahead of me already. "What?" I breathe out, tired after the long jogging trip.

"What's on your mind, you look lost in thoughts?" My gaze finds his and I debate on asking him or not. Would he tell me?

He didn't tell you the night he asked for your help!

"Why do you want to find out who kissed you?" I gulp looking down at my hands before looking up again. His smile is long gone and his eyes aren't twinkling like they were before I asked him the stupid question. "None of your business," he snaps harshly before stalking away. But I don't feel like letting go of the topic easily, I want to know the truth.

"I don't get it!" I yell while hurrying to catch up with him.

"You don't need to get it!" he hisses out, not sounding tired after jogging for 20 minutes straight. While I on the other hand am heaving for my breath.

"Why are you so hell bent on finding out who kissed you at Trevor's stupid party?!"

No response.

"It was just a kiss!" I try again. He stops up abruptly, turning around in a swift motion glowering down at me. I gulp.

"Just a kiss?!" he whispers, I nod my head hesitantly.

"JUST A KISS?!" I shrink back. He inches closer, his heavenly built towering over me. Forehead to forehead, nose to nose.... disappointingly not mouth to mouth... I lick my lips slowly.

He looks down, gulping before slightly moving away.

"Just a kiss." I confirm. His blazing eyes find mine again.

"No, it was not just a kiss! Maybe for her, but not for me!"

"Why not?!" I press on.

"BECAUSE SHE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!" I gasp loudly, staggering back.

His fingers graze his lips slowly before he snaps out of it, turns around and storms away.

This time I don't bother following him, I am in shock.

I Accidentally Stole The Bad Boy's First Kiss...

###

Five days. It has been five days since Asher just left me without another word. He didn't even bother to open the door let alone come jogging with me the day after or any day after and I would be lying If I say that I wasn't dissapointed.

Yes, I was shocked when I found out the truth but it wasn't like I was going to judge him. I was rather happy. I was his first kiss and was mine.

How cheesy is that...

"Addy?" Kaylee shakes me awake from my thoughts. I give her a small smile before continuing to stare at the apple in my hand. "Babe, what's wrong. You were super happy the past week, why do you suddenly look sour?" I harshly bite into the red, juicy looking apple, before huffing.

"Asher..."

"I thought things were going ok between you guys now?" she wiggles her brows at me and I just shake my head at her. Kaylee gives me a questioning glance and I sight. "You can't tell anyone," I mutter.

"When have I ever?" I chuckle, "I found out that I was Asher's first kiss...." I glance up to see Kaylee with her mouth wide open. I would have laughed if I didn't feel so glum. "WHAT?" she jumps up from her seat. The whole cafeteria turns around to look at us and I slap my hand against her mouth, hissing at her. People turn around to mind their business again.

"You have got to be kidding me! Asher King is a lip virgin?" I giggle at her choice of words.

"Was, I took his lip virginity remember?" she cracks up.

"How can I ever forget?" I wiggle my brows at her.

"But isn't that good news, why do you look depressed?" I roll my eyes. "I am not depressed, he just doesn't want to acknowledge me, ever since the day he told me. It is like he is embarrassed or something. I bite my lip, annoyed.

"Shit, are you serious...." I look at her, only to see that she has stopped midsentence staring at something behind me.

"Xander!" I turn around in my seat. My eyes widen at the guy right in front of me. Kaylee jumps up and throws her arm around the guy and he chuckles squeezing her tighter him before releasing her.

"You?" I ask shocked.

"Hey gorgeous, I believe you owe me a dance. You ran off without a word last time," he smirks in my direction.

"Wait you two know each other?" Kaylee asks brows furrowed. I shake my head no at the same time as he nods. He sits down next to me.

"Addy?" my eyes widen at my best friends questioning look. "I only met him once at Trevor's party."

"What, you are the guy she danced with?! The hell, how long have you been here?"

"Jupp, four weeks," he shrugs at her before stealing a glance at me. Who is he and how the heck does my best friend even know this guy.

"Four weeks?! You have been here for four weeks and you couldn't bother informing me?" she hits his arm repeatedly and a laugh bubbles up from my mouth. Xander's eyes find mine and I look away immidiatly.

"Care to explain who he is Kay," I whine when either of them seem to bother telling me who he is.

"I told you about Xander! Have you already forgotten? Remember when I was staying over at Cade's for summer break three years ago." Suddenly I remember and I nod my head in his direction. "Kaylee's brothers, best friends little brother...am I right?"

"That's me," he grins sending a wink my way. My cheeks heat up. "And he is Trevor's second cousin," Kay adds.

"Oh wow, explains why you were at his party." I shake my head, how messed up is that. "Wait so your kind of that bitches' cousin as well? I groan seconds later. Kaylee starts laughing and Xander gives me a confused look before realisation dawns on him, "hey! That is my baby cousin you are talking about and she is an angel!" I give him a deadpan look, "more like the devil!" I hiss.

This time Xander laughs as well catching a strand of my long hairs twirling it around, my eyes widen but I don't stop him. Kaylee smirks as me, wiggling her brows like crazy and I poke my tongue out at her.

He opens his mouth to say something else but suddenly goes ridged, the hand that isn't twirling my hair clenching into a fist on the table. I follow his gaze only for my eyes to catch two very familiar brown once and they don't look very happy.