• Yes, This Book Is Located In Norway •

| I M P O R T A N T |

For everyone taking their time reading this, thank you so much! I really do appreciate it. Before reading I accidentally stole the bad boys first kiss I want you guys to be aware of some things.

#1 This book is located in Norway. Hope everyone knows where that is, if you don't just search it up....heh.....anyways things are a bit different here. So if anyone is confused about anything just ask away...I don't bite;)

#2 This book is a draft. There are going to be a bunch of plot holes, grammar mistakes and probably also situations where the book doesn't make sense. I read through what I had written and wasn't really happy with it. But the thing is that I came up with this book idea while I was writing my other one. Just lying on the bed watching YouTube videos when the idea suddenly just popped into my head, so nothing is really planned out.

First, I thought about writing the whole book, editing it and then publish it for you guys to see but my lazy ass was too impatient to do that.

So now I have decided to just post the chapter and edit the whole book later.

#3 There are some things I want to change in my book. When I edit the completed book, I will most probably change a few things in my story. Not the main plot, but just random things that happen.

Love,
V