Bonus Chapters - Posted As A New Book

B O N U S   C H A P T E R S  &  M A T U R E  C O N T E N T

Hey loves,

I am posting all the bonus chapters as a new book!!!

It is called -> Bad Boy's First Kiss - Bonus Chapters & can be found on my page. The cover looks very similar to the old one. I will be updating every single day at 14:00pm CET

First update - 27th April - 14:00pm CET

Love,

V

Sneak Peak

"Do you have many left?"

"Just one," she says before walking back in. I walk around impatiently as I wait for her to come out again.

"Asher," her voice has me halting in my steps, turning around. "Buttercup I am here," I say as I make my way towards her only to halt dead in my steps.

Fuck.

The dark blue dress is clinging to her curvy body in all the right places. Her black hair cascading down her back. I feel like the time has stopped for a second as I continue to stare.

How can someone look so beautiful in a dress?

"I knew it would look good on you," is all I manage to say still awestruck. Definitely not the dress. It was her. She made the dress look good.

"Huh?" she asks, her nose scrunching up cutely.

Fuckkk meee....

"It's the dress I couldn't find earlier," I manage to smile as I walk forward. She twirls around and I shamelessly continue to stare at her like a fool.

The things I want to do to you.

I gulp as the images of me pressing her against the wall behind her, swirl around in my mind. Dragging my hands down her curves, I cup her ass before lifting her up. She gasps, pressing her face into my neck. I bring a hand up to lift her head up again, staring into her wide brown eyes.

"Tell me you want this too?" I beg her. Her smile is seductive as she bats her long black lashes at me.

Little minx.

Not being able to help myself I push my nether region onto hers only to hear a sweet moan escape her pretty little mouth.

God help me.

"Do you?" I place a kiss against her throat. Addy's hands scrape along my back, gripping my hair tightly as she finally whispers out the one word I want to hear.

"Yes." That is it takes me to carry her into the changing room.

"You look gorgeous, buttercup," I manage to stutter out, finally coming back to my senses, my cheeks reddening.

What the fuck is she doing to me?

If only I had the guts.

She smiles. "I'll buy this then, I really like it too."

"Yes," I say, my voice rather strained.

Why would you smile at me like that? I look down only to see my semi-hardened erection.

Jesus Christ!

Get the fuck down!

I quickly walk over to sit down on the chair next to the changing room before breathing in and out.