Chapter 1

HEY GUYS!!!! Well it would be great if you could tell your friends and spread the word about the sequel. Anyway enjoy, vote, comment, share or whatever.

~Jeri

CHAPTER 1

It is now about the end of July beggining of August.

*DAKOTA P.O.V*

Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak, Maybe I'm blinded by what I see.

You wanted a solider, but it wasn't me, cuz I could never set you free

So fly.... on your own

Its time I.... let you go

"Dakota! I get it, you like this song but this is a record store and we have more than this one song." Steve said. Steve was my boss who lives in the apartment above the store. He has shoulder length black hair. He has glasses and brown eyes. He was about my height and is very skinny.

"Sorry Steve it's just that their new album comes out in a month and I really can't wait. And plus there's no one in the store anyway." I typed in Kick Start my Heart by Motley Crue and pressed play

"Well when they come in, you can buy one before anyone else." He said "Now I'm going out for lunch so yeah. I'll be back later."

"Alright." I walked over to the cashier and took out my notebook of off the CD's that we had in stock.

I walked into the back and started taking inventory.

*Hour later*

I herd the door bell ring and I walked out to see Jackson walking in the store. I walked back by the cashier and logged into the computer. Opened up the check out thingy and started cleaning up around the counter.

"Oh Hello Dakota, I didn't know that you work here." He said

"Yeah, selling old and new records is my calling." I said

"Some calling." He chuckled

"Yeah, are you looking for anything in particular?" I asked

"Theory of a deadman's new album called Savages." He said looking into my eyes. The swirl of blue in them was popping out

"Oh, it didn't come out yet. I've actually been waiting for it too. The released a song a while ago called Angel from it and it's one of my top favorite's from them." I said

"Yeah, I like that one too. Hey, do you think I could smoke in here?" He asked

"Yeah sure." I replied

I walked around by the CD's and walked to the T section. I looked for Theory of a Deadman and grabbed a copy of all their CD's. I walked back to the counter by him

"Do you have their other CD's?" I asked

"Um just the first one. Not the others." he said putting his cigg out.

"Here. There on the me." I said checking them out so the alarm won't go off.

"Thanks Dakota. Well their actually playing at this stage down town and I have an extra ticket. You can have it if you want." He said handing it to me

"Oh, no its fine. Take one of our friends." I said

"My friend who I was going to take, bailed on me. And my girlfriend broke up with me so yeah." he said putting it down on the counter. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote something down on it. "Here's my number if you change your mind. And thanks for the CD's."

I nodded my head as he walked out of the store. I went into my side bag and put money in the cash register for the CD's. I went back into the back room to finish inventory.

*8 o'clock that evening.*

I walked into our tiny apartment. I slid my Vans off and walked into the kitchen. I threw my bag on the counter and went into the fridge. I saw nothing that looked good and it was already 8 and it was too late to make anything. I decided to order pizza. I reached for the phone book but I felt arms come around me. I looked and saw Oliver. I hugged him tightly and he rubbed my back.

"How was your day?" He asked

"What kind of pizza do you want?" I asked looking into his hazel eyes

"What happened at work today? Your avoiding the subject." He planted a kiss on my lips.

"Nothing bad happened. Jackson gave me a extra ticket to go see Theory of a Deadman with him. I'm just really hungry that's all." I replied

"When is this concert of yours?" he asked handing me the phone book.

"Well, I don't know if I wanna go with. I don't want to intrude on his fun." I picked up my phone and dialed the phone number for the closest pizza place.

"Well maybe he wants to hang out with you. Did you think of that?" he said kissing my cheek.

"Hi I would like to order one large pepperoni pizza. Delivery. Apartment 36 on Pierce street. Alright, thank you."

"How long until the pizza gets here?" He asked. I handed him the Yellow Pages phone book and he put it back where he found it.

"Half an hour." I sat up on the counter "Have you herd from Kate or Kellin recently?"

"I talked to Kellin the other day and their thinking about coming this weekend. They asked us to help them unpack and everything." he opened a beer and handed it to me.

"We could do that. Where is their apartment?" I asked, sipping my beer.

"The one across the street." he walked by me and spreads my legs apart and got as close to me as he could.

He placed his hands on my lower back and kissed me hard with passion. I entangled my fingers in his hair. I tugged a little and he let out a groan. He pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled away and went down to kissing my neck. He came back up to me, his sweet lips continued to dance with mine. 

*Doorbell noise*

"Fucking cock blocker." Oliver exclaimed

"Calm down babe. Maybe later." I hopped off the counter and grabbed a 20 from my side bag.

I went to open the door and I saw Mike standing there. Oh shit.

JERI SAYS: Cliffhanger! Well its a great way to start this book out don't you think? Well I thought it was. Anywhore I decided to start giving shout outs to people in this book so yeah. Comment or message me. If you know any of your friends who have read the first story tell them that this has been published. Vote, comment, share for me. I'm happy to start writing for you guys again!!!