Chapter 2

HEY GUYS!!!!  I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has read this so far so yeah. THANKS!!!!!! I would like to give MadisonWilberGuise a shout out so yeah! So um enjoy this chapter!

~Jeri

CHAPTER 2

"Mike, hey wh-what are you doing here?" I asked nervously. I hadn't spoken to Mike since that night. 

"Mind if I come in?" he mumbled. I stepped out of the door way so he could walk in. He removed his shoes and sat down on the couch. I closed the door behind him. "Can I spend the night here?" 

"Yeah sure, but Mike what are you doing here?" I asked sitting on the coffee table in front of him

"I missed you guys so I decided to come visit. Is that okay?" He stated

"Yeah it's fine but I just wished that you would have called, that's all." Oliver walked into the living room and sat on the couch by him

"Mike you can stay as long as you need. The couch is all yours man." him and Mike fist-bumped

"Cool hey can I use your shower? It was a long drive here and it was really hot." 

"Yeah, here i'll show you." I said standing up and headed into the kitchen. I opened the door and started the shower so he knows how to use it. "He doesn't know. About that night." 

"I didn't tell anyone. Don't worry. I just missed my little sister that's all." He said hugging me tightly. Of course I hugged him back.

"I've missed you too big bro." 

JERI SAYS: I know this is probably the smallest chapter in the world but I didn't want you guys to think he was trying to do any funny business. Or is he?