Chapter 18

Hey Guys!! I totally didn't update for a while and I feel kinda bad about it. I've been trying to build up more readers for this story. But the first book has been doing great. So hopefully I will update more. Please Comment, Share, Vote and follow me. Thanks! Stay Amazing <3

~Jeri

Chapter 18

Hannah... 

She moved to the other side of the city. 

"Hello Dakota." She said very pleasantly

"Is there anything I can help you with?" I replied with disgust. I didn't want her here.

" Will Oliver be home today? I left something at your apartment and I need it back." She said

"No he won't be home today, he's going out with Vic and Tony. I get my break in ten minutes so I can take you there then to get it." I said

*

I pushed open our door and walked in. I held the door open for her and she started to look around. Everything was moved and painted. My therapist said that it would have been good for me to move and paint everything to get a fresh start. So I did. the walls are now a sky blue color with grey furniture. 

"I looks very different. I like what you did with the place." She said

"What are you looking for?" I asked sternly.

"A necklace that my mother gave me. She recently died and I wanted to put it with her when she gets buried. I can't seem to find it at my place so I came here." she said as her eyes got watery.

"I'm sorry to hear that but it's not here. Your free to look around but I can assure you it's not here." I said going into the fridge to get a water bottle.

"Can I check in your room? I surely spent a lot of time in there and I would like to check." She said 

I nodded my head and watched her go into my room. 

Her mom, dead. Just like mine but mine's in a better place now. I wonder what Oliver would have to say about this.

"Nope, it's not there. Sorry for the trouble. I'll be going now." She said as tears spilled over her eyes.

Fuck

"Hannah wait." I said and she turned around "I'm sorry about your mom. I know exactly what your going through. I lost my mom before. I get it that it's hard. I'm sorry." 

"Thank you." She mumbled and walked out the door. 

"Your welcome." 

JERI SAYS: Hey guys. Sorry for not updating. I feel like shit with everything going on in my life. So enjoy. I love you all.