Chapter 11

HEY GUYS!! Well school started the other day and let's just say that I'm surprised I'm writing because of how tired I am. But then again. I do have study-hall I can write in. Leave me a comment telling me how your school day is going. Vote, Share for me. I love you all. Stay Amazing <3

~Jeri

CHAPTER 11

I took out my phone and called Jackson so we could meet up at a place.

"Hey Jackson. I'm finished with the band if you wanna meet up." I said to him through the phone.

"I'm at the bar on 23' street." He said loudly so I could hear him

"Okay I'll be there soon." I replied before hanging up.

23' street was two blocks over so I just decided to walk. I took out my headphones and played Falling in Reverse. A very short walk and I was already there. Pushing open the bar I saw Jackson sitting there talking to the bartender. I hopped onto the leather seats next to him

"So, did you enjoy the night?" He asked sipping his beer.

"Yes, a thousand times yes! How couldn't I? I met my idols, I got their numbers and I got to see them preform. It was possibly one of the best days of my life." I replied as a grin came to my face. 

"Well I'm glad you had fun." 

"Well didn't you have fun?" I asked, his green eyes turned more blue than green as he looked at me

"I did. It was amazing. I'm glad I got to spend it with you." Jackson grinned at me.

"There something I wanna show you." I grabbed his wrist and started pulling him out of the bar. "We have to take a taxi to get there tho."

I flagged down a taxi and we both got in. I gave him the address and we were on our way.

*

"Why are we at your work?" he said as we both got out of the car. I paid the taxi driver and I unlocked the shop door and pushed it open. He closed it behind him and I walked into the back. "Can I come back there with you?" 

"Nope, I'll only be a minute." I pushed play after putting in the CD. 

"This is my favorite song. She’s watching the taxi driver, he pulls away. She’s been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days." He sang, wow does he have a voice. 

I turned it up all the way. It was pretty loud. I'm pretty sure the people outside could hear us. Not that i cared. I felt infinite. 

We both yelled as the chorus came up. "She’s talking to angels, Counting the stars Making a wish on a passing car. She’s dancing with strangers, She’s falling apart. Waiting for Superman to pick her up In his arms, yeah, in his arms, yeah. She’s waiting for Superman..." 

We both started dancing together as time seemed to fly by. We both sang the rest of the song along together. I felt happy for once in a while. I felt infinite as we sat there and sang that song together. He gabbed my waist as the song came to an end. We started turning around and dancing. 

"...to lift her up and take her anywhere. Show her love, oh, and flying through the air. Save her now before it’s too late tonight. She’s waiting for Superman." We both sang as we never broke eye contact. The song ended as he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back and then pulled away. 

"I'm sorry, Dakota, I shouldn't have done that." he said nervously. 

"No Jackson, we were caught up in the moment. It's totally fine. Let's just forget it happened. I mean who else is gonna know?" I said brushing the hair out of his eyes. 

"Your right. So no one else would have to know if it happened again?" He asked. I nodded my head no. His lips crashed onto mine as another one of Daughtry's songs played. I kissed him back immediately. Oliver and I never really made it official that we were back together.

OLIVER P.O.V.

It was already three in the morning and Dakota still hadn't come back from the concert. I mean yeah she's 18 and all but I can still worry. Her and I never made it official that we were back together and honestly, I want to be with her over Hannah but it's gonna take a while until I can be with her. Hannah came home a while ago from her interview and she was currently skyping her family. I missed mine a little. I grabbed a bottle of Vodka from the cupboard and a can of Mt. Dew from the fridge. I mixed the two together in a glass. I took the glass down as fast as I could hoping it would calm me down. It didn't.

Dakota was now the only thing on my mind. Why wasn't she home yet? Hannah walked over by me and hugged me. I hugged her back as her perfume filled my nose. I loved her perfume. She leaned back and looked at me. She looked beautiful under our light in the kitchen. The next thing I knew my lips were against hers. My hands trailed her waist as I felt the affects of the vodka take over. I didn't fight them. I figured if I wasn't on her mind, why should she be on mine.

Hannah kissed me right back. I picked her up and sat her down on the counter. Her hands were entangled in my hair, she pulled a little causing me to moan a little. She knew that's what set me off. She was asking for it. I moved down to kissing her neck. I nibbled behind her ear which set her off. My hands moved to the hem of her shirt and I tried pulling it off but she stopped me. 

"Common, lets go play somewhere else." She took my hand and pulled me to my bed. 

JERI SAYS: Sorry for not updating lately but I had school this week and I slept almost 90% of the time when I got home from school so yea. The song I used in this was Waiting for Superman by Daughtry. It's an amazing song. I think Daughtry is making their way up on my list of favorite bands. Vote, Comment, Share for me you lovely people. Stay amazing <3