Chapter 1 | New Chance

"Hi I'm (Name) Shimizu and I just transferred here... Its nice to meet you all!" You bow and turn to the teacher.

"Shimizu?"
"Like Kiyoko Shimizu?"

'I just got here and it's already about Kiyoko...' Sure you do love Kiyoko, she's your sister, but everyone only cares about her and ignores you. You're just, nothing.

"Welcome Shimizu-san, please take a seat next to Tsukishima-san" The teacher says gesturing to the back of the classroom to a boy with blonde hair and black glasses, who has his headphones on, ignoring everything around him.

"Tsukki!!" A boy with black hair and freckles taps Glasses who notices all eyes on him and takes off his headphones.

"Tsukishima-san, how many times do I have to repeat to stop wearing your headphones in class." The teacher scowls.

"Tch." Tsukishima says. His attention is then brought to you, who's staring at him with a blank face.

"What the hell do you want" he sneers.

You look at Tsukishima in disgust. 'What the hell is his problem?...' You sit next to him and look around at people to introduce yourself to.

"Hey Shimizu-san!" Your attention is drawn to the black haired boy with cute freckles. Well. He's a start.

"Hi! I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi! It's great to meet you!" He smiles sweetly.

"Nice to meet you Yamaguchi-kun! You can call me (Name).. I don't want people to get mixed up with me and my sister" You return the smile and take a glance at Tsukishima, whose headphones are back on.

Tsukishima's eyes meet yours as his eyes narrow, "Why the hell do you keep looking at me. Buzz off"

Anger already begins to climb through you but you brush it off. Its the first day and you need to make a good impression. You need to be social this year!

-
"Hey (Name)-chan," Kiyoko calls out to you.

"Yes Onee-chan?" You pack up your books for the next day.

"So I'm the manager for the Karasuno's Boys Volleyball Club and I was wondering if you wanted to join to help me with my duties," She smiles.

"Oooh that sounds fun! Maybe I will!" You say excited. This could be a chance for you to meet new people. Even if they are all guys....
-
"Ok everyone, remember to do tonights homework and study for tomorrow's quiz. You're dismissed."

"(Name)-chan did you join a club yet?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Actually yes! I have to go meet up with my sister to attend the club so I'll see you tomorrow!" You hold up a peace sign. You look at Tsukishima and stick your tongue out at him and walk away.

"Tch." He says and he goes with Yamaguchi to club.

"Ok (Name)-chan are you ready?" Kiyoko says holding your hands with hers.

"Yes! Its just volleyball. I've played before so I think it'll be fine!" I smile.

"Great! Lets get going then,"

As you and Kiyoko walk to the gym you could already hear distant yelling from inside. Kiyoko slides open the door for you to see a bunch of different boys. A bald guy and a spiky haired boy immediately rushes to Kiyoko.

"KIYOKO-SAN DO YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH YOUR STUFF?" The bald boy yells.

"I CAN HOLD THE BAGS FOR YOU" The boy with spiky hair says directly after.