Chapter 16 | Late Night Talks

author's note: In the next few chapters, instead of focusing on Hinata and Kageyama (like it does in the anime) I will focus on (Name) and Tsukishima (and Misawa).
In this chapter it'll be events that happen during the night with all the managers :)))

~

Night 1

~
You and the managers of the other teams sit in a circle in one of the rooms. Pillows fill the floor as the girls stir up gossip, soon moving onto relationships.

"So (Name)... are you into anyone?" Kaori, one of the managers for Fukurodani Academy asks nudging you with her elbow.

"No way." You laugh.

"I've seen you and Tsukishima Kei together... what about him?" Yukie asks.

"Beanstalk?" You begin to laugh. "No way! We both hate each other."

"Then why is your face turning red?" Yachi teases.

You feel your red face and cover it quickly as the other girls laugh.

"What about Misawa?"

"You mean Kuroo's younger brother? He's pretty cute." Eri smiles.

"I think he has his eyes on (Name) though. Do you see him looking at her during the matches?" Mako makes eyes all turn to you.

"Me?"

"Ooh Tsukishima has a rival!"

"Wow (Name), you're popular with the guys." Your sister says coming in with snacks.

"KIYOKO YOU TOO?" You bury your face into your pillow, flustered.

Kiyoko laughs putting down the tray. "I'm just kidding, but Tsukishima definitely has an interest in you."

You stare at your sister for a full 10 seconds as the other girls 'oooh'. In embarrassment you throw a pillow at Kiyoko.

"PILLOW FIGHT"

You spend the rest of the night throwing pillows at each other. When it's finally all over, everyone is fast asleep. You stare at the ceiling as your eyes grow heavy. Thought swirl through your mind about the earlier conversation. You shake your head quickly thinking about Tsukishima and you dating. You laugh to yourself and turn to your side, drifting off to sleep.

--

Night 2
~
"Okay girls its time for Truth or Dare!" Kaori holds a flashlight under her chin.

"T-Truth or dare!?" Yachi holds your arm.

"Sounds fun" You rub your hands together.

"Then... Truth or Dare (Name)" Kaori smiles, giving you chills.

"Dare of course!" You say confidently.

"I dare you to go to the Karasuno room and draw on Tsukishima-san's face" She sneers.

"Oh thats it? Okay" You get up grabbing a black marker. You and the other girls open the slide door and sneak out. 

Two doors down was Karasuno's room. You quickly run over to the room and slide the door open slowly. Most of the team members are still awake, in a circle playing card games. You look at the back, seeing a sleeping Tsukishima. Your mouth forms an evil grin as you and the other managers scatter around the room. You sit next to Tsukishima, who sleeps with a quiet snore. You hold the marker in your hand, up ready to draw on his face. Instead, you stare at Tsukishima's face. Looking at him reminds you of a sleeping baby, looking innocent and pure. You look at Tsukishima, realizing if you do this dare, how angry he would get. Not to the point where he'd ignore you, but to the point where he'd try to get pay back.