Part-5

When night fell, everyone departed and the rest fell asleep.

It was a glorious night, a glorious night lit by several bright stars. The beauty of the night was worth observing.

I and my bestie aka Tristan (aka 'Tris', the name by which I used to call him), were sitting side-by-side in the front porch.

The moon had sunk, and left the quite earth alone with the stars. It seemed as if, in the silence and the hush, the stars were talking with the Earth ~ conversing of mighty mysteries in voices too vast and deep for human ears to catch the sound.

They awe us, these strange stars, so cold, so clear. And yet it seems so full of comfort and of strength, the night.

I was lost in thoughts when Tris suddenly broke the silence by saying, "Hey Katty! What about your college days... both of us didn't even get a bit of time to share our thoughts. Willn't you tell your bestie anything?!? "

"Oh sure Tris.... so, first you tell me about yours", I replied back.

..............................

Like this we spent a lot of time sharing, and chatting, and giggling ... after a long we were able to talk to each other in a proper manner.

Tris was high that night, I knew. But still I didn't care because the same had happened a lot of times, before.

Among all our laughs, he suddenly stopped me. I was puzzled. There was a weird kind of silence in between us for a while, which seemed to be ages.

------------------------------------------------------

ey friends !!! It's d 5th chapter of the story. 😙

Plz VOTE if u liked it, which I hope u did. 😇

Also say, what do you think about - Katherine × Tristan ???

Can we give them a ship name ?
Perhaps ,..... Katri ? 

Plz comment.

Please share your views. 😃
Readers' views are respected!😄

I'll answer d questions that may arise in ur mind, soon in d coming chapters. 😋