Part-16

I met him in The Central Park a couple of years before graduation and instantly started liking him. Little did I know then that soon we would start dating each other.

Next week when I went back to the park to by chance meet him, someone enfolded my eyes from without.
I was caught with shock.

“Hey beautiful! Do ya know me, by any chance???”, an unknown male voice.

“How can I say whether I know you if I can’t see you??!”, I exclaimed sarcastically.

“Oh! What a big fool I am. Yeah! How can you say?! Correct!!”, he said sounding nervous.

“Hmmm, ... at least you realized”, I mocked the unknown or better to say unseen person.
“Er... er... I wanna say you something. And if I say so with your eyes open then you’ll surely beat me or can even kill me!!! So, why risk my life. Better keep safe side.”, he uttered a bit tensed.

“Oh I see!!! So, better say quickly what you have to say me, ‘cause I’m not to be kept like this for too long. Is that clear??”, I almost warned him.

“Yep, so now, listen. I’ve a crush on you for awhile now, and today I’m here to ask you out.”, he said which surprised me and thus I unfolded my eyes by eyes myself o see who it was but the person didn’t notice me doing so as he was closing his eyes and was going on uttering, whatever he had to say.

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎