Part-12

The kissed being continued for a long time seemed like ages. It filled me with happiness that was never felt before.

But when I realized that whatever was happening were real and not my imagination, I pushed Tris away from me with such a great force that he fell down on his butt and his head hit the bench.

I gave out a shriek and burst out crying.

“What the hell are you doing, Kate, my love??” he questioned which enraged me even more.

It was enough. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“What the hell are YOU doing, Mr. Ford???” I shrieked out “Being handsome doesn’t mean that you can play with others’ feelings! I’m not a toy to be played with. You don’t have any right to do whatever you did, you JERK!!! What do you think of yourself, huh?!? You are just a snobbish human being without heads, you know??! How did you even dare to touch me, you dork!? Don’t you know I’ve already got a boyfriend who’s much more handsome and smarter than you, who can take better care of me, who can love as I want, don’t you know???” 

My words struck Tris like burning arrows.

I noticed tears fighting to come out of his charming blue eyes, but I didn’t care about it at the time being.

My heart was too hard to see or feel it.

I darted away and locked myself in my room while he remained there in pain, all miserable and alone.

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😉