Part-28

“I love you TRIS. Please come back and I’ll never leave you, I’ll never hurt you, just come back to me.” I utter subconsciously.

“Once more .. please” the same voice comes, this time a bit trembling.

But this pulls the lost me out of my thoughts.
I realize the fact that there should be no second person in this room, except for a ghost or alien who can transform themselves.

“WHO??????”, I say out loud, a bit afraid and the next moment I see the strange something that I saw outside when I reached home, coming out from under my bed with it’s hands raised towards me.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Someone save me....... help... crime-murder-homicide-alien-beast-death.... rescue.... this alien would KILL me and fry me in the open fire to prepare a delicious roast for eating... Oh GOD! Save me... I’m too young to die like this.... AAAAAUUUUHHHHHHHHH” I go on screaming without noticing that I was still sitting on my bed and that the alien-like creature was relaxing beside me, holding one of my hands.

When I feel that my throat is chocked and I can’t shout more, I start looking for some water to survive and to my surprise, the alien hands me a glass of water.

Without even thinking, I snatch the glass of water from his hand and pour all the water into my mouth within a second.
The alien eyes me with awe, then he (or may be she) starts speaking, “You’ve not changed a bit, Katty!”

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎