Part-30

“No! IT CAN’T BE TRUE!!!” I roar and lie down on the perfectly tilled floor, EXHAUSTED!
With my eyes closed, I continue to lie there for few minutes, until someone splashes a bucket of water on my head.

“Hey Katty!!! KATTY!!!!! This is how you treat your best friend when he comes to you after such a long time? It’s not the perfect moment to waste your time by sleeping!” Tris howled like a mad monkey.

“Oh Gosh!! Why are you jumping like a chimpanzee, you idiot!!?!”, I ask completely irritated.

“I’m not willing to do so. It’s just to make you realize that whatever you’re visualizing at the moment is not just any dream…. It’s a DREAM COMING TRUE!!!!”, he yelped out which was enough to take me out of my imagination and to make me realize that whatever’s happening is REAL!!!

“Ohhhh!!!! Really? Why didn’t you tell me before?” this time I was jumping like a monkey.

“You never gave me the chance to do so” he said as a matter-of-factly.

“I just can’t believe... ya know???!” I jumped in excitement.

“That’s what’s supposed to happen” he comments non-chalantly.

“So, why are you here? To show me what a fool I was to leave you? Or to tell me that you love someone else who loves you back? Or to introduce me to your fiancé? Or to j___” O holy shit! I’m cut off once more.
“Oh please!!! Will you stop blabbing your non sense? I have come here to take you back. No, I’m not telling you to leave your job and come. I’m just ORDERING you to take leave for a few days and pay a visit to your old house in California! So, pack your bag ‘cause we have to leave for the flight within 15 minutes. Hurry up!” he yelps at me.

It’s moment of extreme happiness! I start dancing and capering with around the bungalow with  ecstasy.

Then something that’s quite important for me strikes my mind all of a sudden.

“Is everything fine?? I mean… what about pa and mama? You know I miss them very much.. How irresponsible I was!
Are they fine?? I’m quivering with amusement to meet them after such a long time.”

At the mention of Mr. & Mrs. Ford the bright light of happiness in his face dims and gives way to a certain serious look.

“I’ll talk about it later. Now hurry up or we’ll get late!” he utters in a soft but cold voice.

“Okay, as you wish” I agree in defeat.

………………………………………………..

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎