Part-13

It seemed surreal. I couldn’t believe that something as dreadful as this had really happened.

I just hoped it was simply a nightmare and waited for the blissful rays of the sun that would heal all my sorrows.
But it wasn’t possible. The sorrow-filled darkness of the dreadful night was surrounding my heart with its black wings filled with pain and misery, blocking the entrance of the hopeful light into my heart.

Suddenly, I heard someone knock at the door.
No doubt it was Tris. So, I didn’t answer to it and remained silent.

I looked up to see the time.
It was 2O’clock.... almost dawn.

I quickly packed my bag as I didn’t want to stay in the same house as Tris for another moment.
‘I’ve to leave, right now’ I thought.

I didn’t have any fixed idea of where to go, but still I was desperate to leave.

I packed my necessary things as fast as possible and then opened the door and stepped out of my room to start a new life where I would be free, where there would be no Tris, where I would not have to die out of shame and embarrassment for all disgraceful things that had happened tonight.

I decided to leave right then.
The thought of informing Mr. & Mrs. Ford about my departure never came to mind.  
I never thought to take permission from the persons who loved me soooo much and took care of me like their own child and never let me feel the absence of my parents, before leaving.
Thus, they remained unaware.
How very careless, selfish and irresponsible I was. I regret this, now!

When I was at the main get passing stealthily, Tris caught hold of me.

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😉