Part-22

“Hmm... now that’s a question. ... but .. yeah.. I can find a place for you. But for that you’ll have to sacrifice something.”

“What??”, I asked.

“You’ll have to go settle yourself in NYC. Don’t panic, you’ll not be completely alone. My friend, Peter Lawrence will assist you.” he continued “He is going to leave for NYC at sharp quarter to four. His flight is at 5 in the morning.”

“Wow!! Okay, I’m ready. You may call and inform him about this and ask him to give me a lift as well.... But what ’bout my flight ticket??”

“Oooh!! Don’t worry yourself about that. We’ll somehow manage that. Many reservations to this flight had been cancelled. And most importantly, one of my friends is responsible for the management of all this.”

“Thank goodness!!!”, I exclaimed giving out a deep sigh of relief.

It was done as planned.

Within a few minutes a Mercedes Benz came and stopped by the Smith’s residence.

At first, Ryan talked to his friend whatever he had to say.
Next, I went to Ryan, my lovely brother who always stood by my side whenever I needed him, to bid goodbye.
“Thanks a lot for whatever you did for me. How can I repay your help, care, love and all the things that you gave me.”

“What all nonsense sis!!! Your love is much more worthy, it’s priceless. Take care of yourself in NYC.” Saying this he kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.
We then bid good bye to each other.

As the person, named Peter didn’t come out of his car this whole time so I didn’t see who it was.

After bidding good bye to Ryan when I faced the man seated in the driver’s seat, I was bewildered.
I eyed him with amazement.

------------------------------------------------
This is d next chappie... 😚
Hope you liked it. 😁
Share your views. 😊
Comment & vote! 😄
I'll update soon. 😎