Chapter 6

To the reader who's reading this, you're amazing!

Her POV

  Me and Fuuto got up after that small kissing fight (not the one that's for couples, they're siblings!) I'm now washing myself, I smiled as I wear my uniform, ready for my school.

Maybe after school, we'll go to our father's house but I guess the others won't come, I just sighed and prepare my bag.

"Yuumiko~" suddenly Hikaru popped out and I giggled as I enter the kitchen to eat something.

"Onii---"

"Good morning Hikaru!" suddenly Ema came in and I quickly rolled my eyes.

"Hey there." Hikaru said and make his coffee.

As I finish eating my toast, Iori came to pick me, I smiled as Iori handed me the key, the key of his room, he told me that he'll gave me something later after school.

  As I enter the school, most of the students is talking about me. Probably about Fuuto and me.

"She's the girl!"

"Kain talked to her!"

"Also Fuuto! we will fight her!"

  Crap, I didn't even know that, that 'Kain' guy is famous, I quickly covered my face as the students started to take pictures of me.

I started to run and suddenly while walking, someone pulled my wrist and we enter a room. The laboratory to be exact. I was panting hard because I'm not that sporty, I look into the person in front of me and my eyes widens.

"Hiroshi." I called him.

"Just call me Kain." he said and I nodded.

"Why did you pull me in here?" I ask and rolled my eyes, call me brat but I have brains.

"Tss, if I didn't pull you here then you'll get humped by those students." he said and my eyes widens.

"Really? humped? could you please use another term---"

"Shut up, you genius freak." he said and I think my world stopped.

I was walking along the corridors when suddenly someone throw a crumpled paper onto my head, I just shrug it off and continue walking while reading a book about 'mamals'.

"Look at her! she's a freak!"

"That's why she doesn't even have a friend!"

"Genius freak!"

It hurts me, those words scratched my heart.

  I shook away my thoughts as my expression hardend, why do people keep reminding me of my past? it's not funny!

"So? at least I have the brains." I said and pull myself to go.

  I went outside the laboratory and pass those students, the memory bugs me and I want to cry, sometimes I just want to fade away and let go the past,