Chapter 17

For the reader who's been reading this story and waiting for my update; you're patience is really strong, teddy loves you and so do I.

Her POV

I just smiled and blushed as they enter my room, the girl on the wheel chair is named Carly, Tamaya assist her beside my bed while the two guys sat on the end of my bed.

"I'm Shiro and this is my friend Lee, Carly is half American like Lee." Shiro said and I nodded.

"My name is Yuumiko Asahina, I'm currently right here because of I have leukemia." I said and they all gasped.

"You talk like leukemia is just a nut." Lee said and Carly giggled.

"Then maybe we can talk about our own sickness just for once, I'm Carly and an accident came, they needed to cut my legs so that it won't infect my other organs." she said and I nodded, It would be hard to lost your legs.

"But why are you still here even though you can just bought some temporary legs." I said and she chuckled.

"You're smart, my bones in my thighs were soft, and also I have a kidney problem, I'm currently waiting for my donor," she said and Shiro patted her head.

"She's been staying here for four years and I just came here last year, I'm Shiro and I have a heart disease, it's fatal that's why I need to stay here." he said sadly.

"That's sad." I said and he just smiled again.

"Well I'm Lee and I'm just here because Tamaya is my cousin and I need to take care of her." Lee said and I nodded.

"I have depression." Tamaya said.

"You don't look like one." I said.

"Maybe, because I'm under teraphy." she said and I nodded, she has her point.

Other people mistook one person just because she's happy, jolly and bubbly but behind those beautiful smiles are painful scars.

***

Hikaru was reading a book when I woke up, he smiled before kissing my forehead, I guess I fell asleep while talking to those four other patients. Hikaru served me some light foods to give me some energy, I felt so weak right now.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he ask and I smiled.

"I missed you Hika-nii." I said and he just smiled sadly.

"I missed you too Yuumi, I'm hoping that this will be finish soon, I could go with you in America, I know some writers in there and I can ask them about some hospitals that can provide us good medicines." he said and suddenly a tear escape his eyes.

"I hate dramas." I said and sit on my bed carefully.

"I'm a writer and drama is part of my life." he said and I hug him.

I suddenly noticed Iori, he's sleeping on the small couch, he's sleeping like a baby, I think Hikaru felt my stiffen body and chuckled.

"He's been crying the whole time we came here, can't you imagine that? Iori the silent son suddenly cries." he said and I giggled.

"Imagined." I said and he smirked.

"Can I leave you here? I need to buy us some foods." he said and I nodded, he just kissed my forehead and left me.