Chapter 10

Her POV

  I was inside my room, still in my father's house and I need to say goodbye now, I need to go back in our residence, I sighed and stood up. I need to clean myself, I quickly enter my bathroom and took a shower.

After that I wear my white sleeveless dress and black flats, I bring my wallet and cellphone with me and go to Fuuto's room without knocking and oh my gosh! I just saw his penis! and based on my research, I might get traumatize with this!

I quickly slammed his door and I just go straight to dad's office.

"Hey sweetheart." dad greeted me and I smiled as I kissed his cheeks.

"Dad, I need to say goodbye, I need go back to watch Wataru's health." I said and he nodded.

"Did you bring the chemistry set?" he ask and I smiled.

"Yes dad." I said and he smiled before he ruffled my hair.

  Dad quickly wiped his tear and hide his weak emotion and quickly smiled, I, also smiled and just hugged him, I know how much he misses mom and it's hurting me, mom is marrying another man and dad is still in love with her, so insensitive of her, dad gave her 14 kids! and she doesn't even give a damn!?

"Hey!" Fuuto entered the office and quickly softens as we saw us, he also hug us.

"Fuuto please be a brother to your sister." dad said and Fuuto laughed.

"Dad! I'm always her big brother!" Fuuto said and huffed his chest as if he's a wolf.

"Yuumiko, keep up your grades." dad said and I smiled and nodded.

"She's already a genius! why say her that!" Fuuto said and I throw him a pen.

"That's bad!" Fuuto said and also throw me the same pen and I quickly catch it, I giggled and he just rolled his eyes.

After our little goodbyes Fuuto decided that we need to go at his agency building, Were currently inside the limo and before we step out of it, Fuuto make me wear his beanie and sunglasses.

"For your safety." he said and kissed my forehead.

As we both step out the limo, his fans are everywhere, he's waving his hands while his other hand is holding mine.

"Who is she Senpai!?"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Senpai! be mine!"

  His fans flock around like pigeons and I want to laugh, their face looks like it will explode if Fuuto didn't answer their questions, I wonder how this fangirls feel? Do they feel so in love when Fuuto or an Idol hold their hands?

I want to feel that too.

That moment that a man; even though he's not an idol, will hold my hand and will make my heart flutter, then my cheeks will blush because of excitement and embarrassment .

"Yuumiko?" Fuuto caught my attention and I quickly dozed off from my fantasy.

  Fuuto forgotten his bag inside the recording studio and he told me to wait, here, on the couch.

"Hi! so you're Fuuto's sister?" his manager ask.

"Yes." I answered bluntly.

"Do you have a talent with singing or acting or anything?"

"I dunno." I said and finally Fuuto came.

"She's a genius if you're asking her talent, she can count your wrinkles in one minute." Fuuto said and hold my hands as we run.