Chapter 19

Her POV

   I'm now outside my room with Subaru, were here at the garden and were currently looking in front of us, were not talking, It's so silent but not awkward, I love this kind of silence.

"Subaru." I called him and he quickly turn his body on me.

"How's your basketball team?" I ask him and he tensed, I can feel it.

"I-It's okay, were now running for championship." he said.

"I haven't watch your last game, I'll ask Masaomi if I can go and watch the championship." I said and he blushed.

"N-No, it's okay if you stay here, it's b-better." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What kind of sister I am if I'm not gonna support my brother?" I ask and he looked down.

"You're perfect, you don't need to support me." he said and I giggled. Mendokusai (troublesome).

"Don't make this hard for me and just let me be." I said and he clenched his fist.

"I don't need you to support me, Yuumi." he said
and I frowned.

"Nande!? (Why!?)." I felt like my blood is boiling I want to beat the shit out of my brother.

"I said, I don't need you to support me!" he yelled.

"Fine." I said and picked up my IV to walk in my room.

He's such an ass, I just want to see how he improved, I just want to support him, they're all treating me like I'm a handicapped person.

***

  Before the midnight, Masaomi needs to transfer to other hospital because the technology in their hospital are not enough to kill my little abnormal white cells.

  I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to my new friends.

"Hey, are you okay Yuumi?" Louis asked while braiding my hair.

"I'm just thinking about the school, I still want to go even though the principal said that it's alright if I just study here." I said and I felt that he already secured the braid.

"Your hair is really nice and soft," Louis said and I giggled.

"I know and it really fits my georgous face." I said.

"Ah, you're really Fuuto's twin sister." he said while shaking his head.

"Hey, I'm still a lot smarter than he is." I said and he chuckled before giving me my vitamins.

"It's already 2:30 pm, you need to drink this for your immunity." he said and I nodded before drinking five tablets.

  After a minute I felt a little drowsy but I fight it, I just don't want to sleep, I already filled my day yesterday with sleeping.

"So Yuumi, how's Kain as your boyfriend?" suddenly Louis asked, he never really asks me this.

"He's a gentleman and a genius like me, he's good." I said and he clicked his tongue.

"What's the reason? how did you found yourself falling for him?" he asks and I giggled.

"I thought that you're a lot smarter than I am Louis, you must know that love has no reasons, because when you're with the person that you love the most, love means nothing, it's just you and your love ones." I said and he just sighed.

"I know, I just don't want you to be hurt." he said and I pat his hair.

"He won't hurt me, Louis." I said and he just smiled before pulling me for a hug.

'Knock' 'knock' 'knock'

"Yuumiko?" oh, it's Fuuto.

"Fuuto." I said softly as he enters the room, he placed his school bag on the couch and sat beside me.

"Louis-nii, can I talk to Yuumiko alone?" Fuuto asked Louis and he quickly left my room.

"What is it, Fuuto?" I asked and he hugs me, this is so sudden, maybe a problem?

"I just want to inform you that father decided to bring you to America next month, you only have a week to spend with Kain." he said and I felt like my world stop, but I didn't show that I was affected.

"Don't worry, Kain will understand, I know he will." Fuuto said and I nodded while rubbing circles on his back.

  I don't want to leave Kain but If I stayed Kain will visit me everyday and there's 35 percent chance that he might fail his school, That's unhealthy for us and I wish to be okay, I want to be okay for him, I'm not doing this just because of myself, I'm doing this for Kain and my family. For the people who made me happy.

"I love you, Fuuto." I whispered.

"I love you too." he said and kissed my forehead.

He cried on my shoulder as I rub his hair, he's been crying a lot lately, I don't want him to be like this, Fuuto needs to cheer up.

"Ne Fuuto, do you want to watch some movies?" I ask and smiled, "I heard that there's a new season of our favorite anime!."

"Hai, as if I have a choice." he said and I giggled.

"I bought some snacks for us." Louis suddenly enters the room with his smiling face.

  I wished I can live my life like the other normal teens would but I'm still happy for having this life, what wold I do without my brothers?

Kain's POV

  My mom found out, she didn't agree about me having a girlfriend, even though dad explained that having a girlfriend at my age is normal, she still insists that I should focus on my studies.

"Mom, you don't understand." I said as were arguing again.

"I really don't understand why you choose a worthless girl over studying abroad!" she said and my eyes widened.

How did she know? I already burned the invitation, an invitation for a school abroad but I declined, because I'm not alone anymore, I have Yuumiko and the school here is better.

"Let's not make this longer mom, just let me live my life the way I want!" I yelled, I'm totally frustrated right now.

"No! I'm just guiding you to the right path of your life! leave that girl and wait until you graduate!" she yells.

"You can't do anything to stop me!" I yelled and leave my room.

  I dashed outside our house and called a taxi, I told the driver the address of my apartment, it's a bit far from Yuumiko's hospital but I don't mind, I need to unwind right now, I'll see her tomorrow and everything's gonna be all right.

Because I know that, she's the best person I could lean on in this fucked up world.

~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

Hey I'm back, I'm not dead yet *puts up a shield* don't throw anything okay? I'm gonna continue this story cause I'm smitten over Masaomi.

SORRY FOR MY WRONG GRAMMARS AND TYPOS! LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!