Chapter 24

To the beautiful/handsome reader who's reading this story, I LOVE YOU AND YOUR PATIENCE! have a nice day and don't forget to take care of yourself!

Her POV

   I stared at Subaru as I watch him practice, were currently here in our court, he's all hyped up after they won the last competition and they're currently having a three day break and Subaru isn't a potato couch.

"Subaru, do you have any problem with your right ankle?" I ask him, his right foot has a the wrong angle when he tries to do a three point shoot.

"I sprained it yesterday." he said and sit beside me as I give him his bottled water.

"Let me check it out." I said and kneeled in front of him.

I untie his shoe lace and pull out his white socks, I put them beside him and place my middle and point finger on his ankle, I push them a bit and he winced.

"It hurts? why didn't you tell Masa-nii about this a bit earlier? look, it'll bubble up if you work out too much." I said and do my massage to lessen the pain of his foot.

"N-No, I didn't really want to bother him, he looks really tired last night." I said and I nodded in response.

We stayed like that for a minute before I put back his socks and shoes, I told him to put an ice pack on it so the pain will lessen. As I sit beside him, he put an arm around my shoulders and I just lean my head on his shoulders.

"I hope that you'll get better after this." he said and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"I'll be better, don't worry about me, worry about your ankle." I said and giggled.

"I didn't really thought that they'll let you out of the hospital for two days, can't you just stay here for a week?" he ask and pouted.

"Nope, I need to go under radiation therapy and fix my passport and visa." I said, he sighed and hugged my body closer to his.

"I love you sis." he said and I smiled.

"I love you too, nii-san!." I said and giggled.

  I inhaled Subaru's scent and our peaceful moment became dull when suddenly Ema pulled him away and smiled to him.

"Hey Subaru! can you help me with my essay? it's all about sports and I don't really know much about sports." Ema said and I rolled my eyes as Subaru blushed with the small contact she made with him.

"Let me introduce Google and internet to you."

A voice in my mind said as I 'tched' she's really annoying, if she wants Subaru's attention then do it later when his right ankle is fixed.

   Ema successfully pulled him out and I was left alone in the court, not when I suddenly saw Natsume playing with Azusa and Tsubaki, his cats.

"Hey, why did you bring them here?" I ask him.

"Can't I?" he ask me back and I rolled my eyes before walking to him and picking up Azusa, the black one.

"Nope, I'm just actually surprised that you'll bring them here, you're protective of them." I said and brush Azusa's black fur.

"What are you doing here outside?" he asks.