Chapter 18

Kain's POV

I fix my polo shirt as I gaze on my pants, geez! I can't think what to wear! I mean, it's my first time meeting them as a strict and over protective brothers to Yuumiko, ah, my sweet Yuumiko.

But then again, I'll be a dead meat if this day end without any of them approving for our relationship, I know that I already got her sweet and tasty 'yes' but it's still different when you have the blessing of the elders.

Pull up yourself Kain Hiroshi! you're a man! a grown up one but knew that it was an elephant inside the boa constrictor.

"Yah! aniki!" suddenly Lindow entered my room and coughed.

"W-What is that s-strong smell!?" he ask and I just shook my head before heading outside my room with my brother in my grasp.

"Y-You use your perfume as a shower gel!?" he ask again and laughed hard.

"Geez! I don't even know what to do! I'm meeting her brothers okay!? I'm just having an anxiety!" I said and Lindow giggled as he pull me along the hallways of our mansion, suddenly we stop in front of dad's office.

"Yah! dad! aniki wants some romantic tips from you!" Lindow push me inside dad's office and I just sighed as I sat on the couch.

"What kind of advice?" he ask and I think maybe it's okay if I tell dad.

"I have a girlfriend dad and I'm meeting her 13 brother today! I don't know what to do!" I yelled and he just laughed, eh?

"That's your problem son, just act natural around them, loose yourself." he said and I just sighed and noded before I went outside his office.

I slap myself once more before getting my keys and getting out of our house to drive my car, As I enter my car, I fixed my shirt again before driving.

I'm fucking nervous!

Masaomi's POV

"I'm gonna poison him!" Ukyo said as I sat on the kitchen stool, I chuckled darkly.

"Or maybe I'll push him outside the door and say bye-bye if he did something stupid." Azusa said and push his glasses up to the bridge of his nose.

"Calm down brothers, remember, we can't touch him, Yuumiko might flip out." I said and they all laughed.

"I hate him already." Subaru entered the kitchen.

"Kain is actually a good guy, he got some manners." Fuuto said.

"I'm excited to meet him." Louis said and giggled like a lady while Hikaru pull off his disguise and wear clothes for a guy like him.

"Well, I can't say that I'm excited to meet him, I'm gonna chop his dick---"

"Yuusuke!" Ukyo throws a deadly glare to Yuusuke as he said the toot word.

Tsubaki sat on the couch and sighed before looking up,

"Well, I can help you chop his thing." He said and I face palmed mentally.

"Onee-chan, got a boyfriend?" Wataru asked cutely and I chuckled.

"Your nee-chan is already a grown up." I said and ruffled his hair.

"Well, she's still our baby, Masa-nii." Iori said.