Chapter 11

Her POV

I'm still inside Masaomi's lab since he need to run some tests on me, the others thought that it's just a mere fever because I don't want them to know that I'm sick, that leukemia is fatal and I'm gonna die soon.

"Yuumiko, I need to get some samples of your bone marrow, could you please move a bit?" Masaomi said and I quickly change my position into fetus.

I held tighter on the bed sheets because I know that it'll hurts, Masaomi pull my shirt up and trace my spine before I felt something touched my skin and dig deeper.

I whimpered and cried because it really hurts.

Fuuto's POV

While walking along the hallways of our residence suddenly I stopped in front Masaomi's lab, the door was open and he's been hiding Yuumiko from us lately saying that she has high fever, but I know better than his and her lies.

"Masa-nii..." I heard Yuumiko whimper, I peek from the door and my eyes widens.

"It'll soon fade." Masaomi said as he injected something on Yuumiko's spine.

I watch Masaomi as he inject some syringe from Yuumiko's spine and the last one made her scream in pain.

"It hurts!" she screamed and I couldn't contain it anymore, as Masaomi finished his work, I opened the door and kneeled beside Yuumiko's bed.

"Fuuto..." Masaomi gasped but I just cried and hold her hands.

"Why didn't you tell me!? she's sick! it's not just a mere fever!" I yelled as I stand up.

"Because she don't want you and the others to worry about her." Masaomi said and I wiped my tears.

"What's her---"

"Leukemia." Yuumiko said weakly, my eyes watered again.

"L-Leukemia?" I ask and she nodded.

Oh God! please help me with this.

Her POV

  After Fuuto and I talked we decided to tell this to our brothers, they deserve to know, we all gather inside Masaomi's lab except for Ema, I decided not to tell her because she might use my situation with her evil deeds.

"I have leukemia." I said and as expected they flipped up.

Ukyo is silently crying, Azusa is patting Tsubaki's back as he cries on him, Natsume's tears is silently flowing as he hugs his twin, Hikaru is silent but is worried, Subaru's tsundere mode is not in him right now so he's crying, Louis is also siletnly crying with Iori, Kaname silently, woriedly look on me without tears in his eyes, and since Wataru is still a kid, he doesn't understand a thing but seeing his brothers like that made him cry.

"I'm not yet dying! stop crying please!" I yelled but quickly regret it because the pain on my spine triggered me.

"Ouch." I said and all of their eyes fall on me.

"How about her school?" Iori ask and wiped his tears.

"I'll go to school because I still can, if my case worsen, I'll stop." I said and Masaomi wiped his tears away while Fuuto holds my hand tighter.

Maybe I need to prepare for my school tomorrow.

Third Person's POV

Every brother is thinking about Yuumiko's health, but pity eats them up remembering Fuuto, they remember how close the two are, what will happen to Fuuto?

"Fuuto, eat your lunch." Ukyo said to his little brother, Fuuto couldn't eat his lunch, knowing his sister's situation.

"Of all people! why Yuumiko!?" Fuuto yelled as he cried on the dining table.

"This could be a blessing in disguise Fuuto." Hikaru said.

"I believe that God gave us this to make our family stronger." Kaname said and pat Fuuto's back.

"Be strong Fuuto, it also hurts us seeing Yuumiko like that." Iori said.

"Hey! what's happening here?" Ema suddenly entered the dining hall, making their eyes widens.

"Nothing, let's eat, please sit down Ema." Ukyo said.

The brothers didn't know how they digested their foods because of the sudden news about Yuumiko.

Her POV

After the tests, it is confirmed that I have leukemia, instead of being sad, I think of every scenarios that I should do with my family while I'm still strong and kicking.

"Yuumiko, did you finish your lunch?" Masaomi ask as he enter the lab, I think I should call this now my room.

"Where is Fuuto?" I asked.

"Downstairs." he said and sat on a swivel chair as he check some documents.

  My right hand became swollen because of the IV syringe, I called Masaomi about it and he quickly move the syringe on my other hand, honestly? it hurts, not just the syringe but seeing my brothers like this makes me want to cry but I need to be strong for them, I need to live for them but somehow, knowing that leukemia is fatal I must accept my fate

"Masa-nii!" suddenly Wataru entered Masaomi's lab.

"Someone wants to talk to Yuumi-chan!" Wataru said and Masaomi helped me to carry the IV metal with me, the good thing is Ema is not around, I can't let her see me like this.

I'm a weak shit right now.

"Who's that?" I ask Wataru as we came to the living room, my eyes widens when I saw Kain, sitting comfortably on our couch.

"Yuumiko, how are you?" he ask worriedly.

"Not okay." I said and shrugged my shoulders as I sat on the single couch.

"We should get you some juices, let's go Wataru." Masaomi said leaving me and Kain.

"Iori told me that you can't go to school today so I decided to you know...skip my class." he said as he rub his nape shyly.

Cute.

What am I saying!? gosh! no!

I am blushing madly when Kain gave me a boquet of tulips, different colors of it is like flying around me, see!? Tulips is truly the flower meant for me.

"Thanks for these." I said and he smiled.

"No problem and oh! The dean wants you to cancel the competition, Iori talked about your condition with him." he said and I nodded.

"Also, I'm here to court you." Kain said while blushing madly.

My heart skips a beat and my cheeks burned red! What is he doing on me!?

~~~~~
(A/N)

Sorry for my wrong grammars and typos! I know that this is a short chapter don't hate me :3

What will happen now that Kain is courting a girl with 13 brothers!? hahahaha!