Chapter 9

Her POV

  I was walking on the corridors of our school for the foundation day when suddenly there's a bunch of girls pulled my hair and scratch my face, making my glasses to be out of my face.

"You slut!"

"How dare you date Fuuto!"

"You're a worthless crap!"

  Those last line hit me like a truck, I quickly push them all and point my fingers on them.

"All of you are just a piece of a pathetic pancake!" I yelled before running in the elevator, I was panting hard when Iori entered the elevator too.

"What happend!?" the usual calm Iori is gone, this is the angry Iori.

"Fuck! where's your glasses? you're bleeding!" he yelled and I almost cry, I can't see, I feel so pathetic.

I'm tough I know that and my brothers knows it too, but deep inside I'm really soft, fragile and these bullies is really getting on my nerves, I hate it.

"I'm okay." I said and hold his arm for support because I couldn't almost see out way.

  Iori guided me inside a room and I guess he's currently cleaning my wounds and my face heat up as his face goes nearer mine, he kissed the tip of my nose and chuckled, suddenly someone slammed the door open.

"Yuumiko? I heard what happend," It's Kain.

"I'm fine." I said and Iori patted my head.

"I'll just throw some garbage." Iori said and I nodded, at least Iori knows when to go out.

"Are you sure? here, someone stepped on your glasses." he said and handed me my broken eye glasses.

"They're really pathetic thinking that I'm the girlfriend of my twin." I said and huff in annoyance.

"W-What!? Fuuto is your twin!?" he almost yelled and I nodded.

"Isn't obvious? were both Asahina!" I said and he quickly fish his cellphone from his pocket.

"Look at this!" he said and he shows me a pick of me and Fuuto outside of a restaurant.

| Fuuto and his girlfriend! |

| Look at her! she looks like a nerd! |

| She's ugly! she doesn't deserve Fuuto! |

"What the hell? people from nowadays is critic, I think they need to wash their brains with acid." I said and Kain shook my shoulder.

"Aren't you scared?" he ask.

"Why would I?" I ask him back.

"The fans are going after you!" he said and I brush his hands off my shoulder.

"I don't care, I'm gonna clean my twin's image." I said and Kain holds my hand.

"Use me." he said and I frown.

"What?" I ask confusedly.

"I said use me!" he yelled while his cheeks were blushing, his blue eyes were staring on mine and I felt so conscious suddenly.

"For what?" I ask and I almost pull out my hair, I'm worried about Fuuto!

"Use me, if you tell the people that I'm your boyfriend then they won't bug you about Fuuto! Fuuto could just tell them that you're a mere fan of him!" he said and I think. He has a point.

"But that's an immature act." I said and wipe my sweat off my forehead.

"But this is the only way to clean his image." he said and I stared on my eyes.

  Honestly, I don't really care about his fans, it's just that, his image, I don't want to ruin him, he worked for this and suddenly here I am, his mere twin going to ruin his image.

"Yuumiko..." Kain called me, bringing me back to reality.

"Fine." I said and he smirked.

"Welcome to my life, girlfriend." he said and give me a hug. Suddenly my heart made a jump.

What's this?

***

  I look on my jar and there's no paper in it, maybe the rumor spread like a fire, students hate me now and Kain is my only companion, I'm actually happy that no one drop a paper in my jar.

"This is for my best friend who I love the most, from Candy to Bubblegum." my classmate spoke as he started singing and his voice is a wreck.

  While waiting suddenly someone put a small paper on my jar.

"Asahina!" Bea called me as she saw the paper.

Maybe she wants me to be embarrassed because she saw the paper and I think inside her mind is me singing in wrong notes.

Bea passed me the mic and I step on the mini stage that we made inside our classroom, I sighed, everyone is so quiet.

"For the girl who gave me goosebumps when she agreed on our deal, from Hiroshi Kain to You know who you are." I said and I almost massaged my temple, my cheeks is clearly red right now.

The song is  'Chasing cars'.

"If I lay here..." as I sing the first lines, my eyes were focused on the door of our classroom, there he is, looking at me like I'm a prey.

"If I just lay here."

"Would you lay with me and just forget the world." As I end the chorus, he's already smirking.

  The song was good and after I sing, everyone was staring on me like I did something wrong, they were cut off when someone called from my phone.

I excused myself and answer the call from Louis.

"Hello?"

"Yuumiko, could you please go here in the hospital? Wataru has a high fever and he wants to see you badly." he said and I sighed.

"Give me a minute, I'll go there." I said and ended the call.

  I exited our school and ride a taxi until I reached Masaomi's hospital, I quickly asked for Wataru's room number and as I enter his room, Wataru almost jump from his bed but quickly held back by Yuusuke.

The good thing is that Fuuto is not here or else this whole room will be a bomb.

Fuuto's POV

Suddenly I bit my tongue and sighed in frustration.

"Fuuto! look at this! I told you to wear your disguise when going out!" my manager yelled and show me a picture of me and Yuumiko while holding each others hand.

Oh sussage!

"I didn't know---"

"Some of the companies were rejecting us because of this! clean this mess Fuuto! tell them that she's your twin sister!" he said.

  I wish it was easy like that! but hell! I want Yuumiko to have a normal life! I don't want her in this! I need to fix this but how? should I say them that she's my sister!?

~~~~~~~
(A/N)

  Sorry about my wrong grammars and typos!

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!