02

When she woke up the sun was already shining through the curtains. Jennie sighed and closed her eyes again, hoping to block the rays of sunshine trying to get her out of bed. It was already too late for that though and she opened them again, thinking about the coming day.

They wouldn't film their TV show today but be recording. No cameras following her everywhere. She was happy to have them, but they made her uncomfortable. Jennie was pretty silent, shooting variety required the exact opposite.

She dressed in some comfortable clothes, put on a little bit of make-up and brushed her hair. After recording they would be practicing their dance and she didn't want to be bothered buy complicated clothes. Her gaze lingered at her shoes and she put some sneakers into a bag. For recording she wanted to wear her heels, but she wouldn't be able to do all the dancing in them. Taking her bag and her favorite pair of heels she left her room.

Outside Chaeyoung was already waiting for her, having made toast and some coffee.

"Good morning", she said, already feeling more awake. The magic of coffee. "Thanks."

"No problem." Chae passed her a plate and sipped on her orange juice. "You are wearing heels today? Are you sure?"

Jennie nodded and sat on the chair. "Yeah."

"You'll die", said Jisoo from behind and took a cup with coffee. "It's mostly you and Lisa recording today. You'll have to stand a long time. You packed some sneakers for later, right?"

"Of course." She pointed at her bag, somehow carelessly put at the the chair next to hers.

"Right." Jisoo still looked a bit sceptical but took a toast without further comment and began eating it.

Lisa on the other hand was way too energetic this morning. She was already completely ready to go and was jumping around and the door. "Guys", she whined, "how are you still not ready?"

Jennie turned to Chaeyoung and rolled her eyes, but she began eating a little bit faster. She didn't want to be late for recording either. The earlier they were there the better. Maybe they could finish for today even before dinner and have a bit of a break before dance practice? With that thought in mind she munched down the last bite of bread and drank her coffee.

The other girls had already finished, so Jennie hurried to put the plate and the cup in the dish washer. "Let's go, let's go", she said, shooting an apologetic smile at her friends while slipping on her heels.

Lisa cheered and took her hand, pulling her outside. "Let's go", she said, way cheerfuller than Jennie and skipped to the elevator.

Jennie was thankful though for her happy attitude, letting herself go and be a bit more laid back. Starting the day with a smile always helped, she remined herself, letting Lisa's positive vibe flood through her. Maybe it would be a great day. Hopefully.