08

"Hello", Jennie said when Tablo and Yoongi sat down. She glanced at Jisoo, hoping that her more talkative friend would help her out.

And she did. "Hello, we've met before", she said, smiling at Yoongi. "At the broadcast station."

"Right." He nodded. "You are Jisoo, right?"

"Yes. This is Lisa and this is Chaeyoung", she said while pointing at the girls who smiled brightly and bowed their head slightly at the two men. "You've already met Jennie, right?"

"The last time I was here, yes", Yoongi said and looked at her. "Thanks. I'm Min Yoongi", he said to the girls, before looking at Tablo.

"We're here because of the track, obviously", Tablo said. "I've asked management and they were surprisingly easy to convince. Even more, they want us to actually promote it and release a MV."

"Really?", Jennie asked, too stunned to properly think. "Why ... what ... how?" Her eyes met with Lisa's, who seemed equally surprised.

Tablo nodded and sighed. "Of course not in the near future, you have your comeback, Yoongi's group has a lot of stuff to do, but yeah. Probably still this year, if everything goes according to schedule."

"So ... you know ... why exactly?", Jennie asked. "I thought it would be like 'No thanxxx' ... but you're not releasing an album this year, right?"

"It's more because of the concept", Tablo said. "I know we said it'd be about rumours and nothing, so you're probably a bit confused. We really wanted to show how much rumours  can hurt us. Like how your debut got pushed back again and again. I must admit that this could be way more impactful if we have a MV."

Jennie nodded, slowly processing everything. "Do you know have some other rappers?"

"Jessi and Heize", Yoongi said. "Heize will do the chorus and the ending - like B.I in Born Hater."

"Wow", Jennie said quietly. Jessi? And Heize? Never in her dreams had she thought that she'd collaborate with them - and this fast!

"Oh my god", Lisa said next to her. "Can I visit when you shoot the MV? Pleeaase?"

Tablo laughed. "Of course, if you have time."

Chae gasped and Lisa cheered, high-fiving Jisoo. "Oh my god thank you!"

Jennie sighed, but in reality she agreed with them. She just could not act like this, especially with strangers. Across the table she met eyes with Yoongi, who seemed kind of amused.

"I see your friends are as stupid as mine", he said quietly, his eyes betraying him though, a lot of affection for his friends shining through them.

Jennie could see why Jisoo thought them similar. "Yes", she said, smiling fondly at the girls, who were still cheering. "They are pretty stupid."