24

First of all thank you all for 2.5k reads! ♥ I wrote this mostly for my own amusement and never expected anyone to read this story. You motivate me all to write as much as I can and I'm so thankful to you! This story is also slowly coming to its end, thank you all for sticking with it ♥♥

***

The day of the music video shoot arrived and went and they were all wrapping up. Everything had gone well, the solo shoots as well as the group ones and they were all pretty tired. Jennie had already changed her clothes and was now on searching for a place to rest until they left. There was nothing for her to do now besides waiting - they had finished earlier than they had thought and their manager would come later, at the time they had told him to be here. Tablo had his family there to visit them, but had left already, sadly. Jennie loved Haru and she was pretty sure that Haru liked her too. She liked how Tablo managed to raise his daughter bilingual and spoke to Haru as much in english as she could.

But now they had left and Jennie was exhausted. She knew that in one of the rooms was a couch and she intended to search it. Lisa, Jisoo and Chae had gone to eat something, but she was not really in the mood right now and had said to them to leave her behind.

The room was not empty. Jennie backed away slowly as she saw Yoongi already sleeping on the couch she was searching. He had the same problem she had, waiting for his manager to show up. She stood still, trying not to wake him up, as she watched him sleep. He looked adorable, she thought. And really tired, too.

When she just wanted to leave the room, she saw him open his eyes and look a bit disoriented through the room, till he settled to look on her.

"I'm sorry", she said quickly. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

He squinted at her and sat up, combing his hair with his fingers, somehow making it even more messy than it was before. They had given him curls for this hair style and it looked good, and somehow even better after sleeping.

"Don't worry", he said. "I was just taking a short nap."

"I was planning to do the same", Jennie said with a little smile. "But I can go and search another place."

"No, stay here", he said and then looked away, on the floor, on his hands, on everything but not on her. "Can I talk to you for a bit?" He patted the space next to him on the couch and finally looked her in the eyes. There was something pleading, something nervous in them that made Jennie feel even more nervous.

"Yeah, sure", she said, sitting slowly down and turning to him. Her heart raced and she was very aware of how his knee touched hers, how he was so close to her that she could smell him.

"You ...", he began, than trailed off again, thinking. "You have a dating ban, right?"

This was not exactly what she had expected and Jennie looked at him surprised. "Yeah, we do", she confirmed. "Do you?", she asked.

He shook his head. "We can date, but we should keep it as much a secret as possible and tell the agency." He looked a disappointed and Jennie asked herself why. Was it possible...? Maybe. She had to find out.

Trying to be a bit more daring, she reached out to touch his hands. "It's not a really strict ban", she clarified. "I can date, but it involves a lot of complicated stuff, like going to our CEO and getting a long lecture on how music should be more important and how I should be very careful not to get caught."

Yoongi smiled and opened his hands. Carefully he began to caress her hand, making Jennie's heart flutter. "Music should be important, he's not wrong", he said.

She returned his smile. "That's true. But you can have more than one important thing in your life, you know?"

He nodded. "Do you want to?", he asked and it felt so clear what he was asking.

Jennie nodded. She felt like they didn't need to say more, even with these few words she was already so happy, so content. She didn't even feel like moving, all her tiredness had gone away.

"It's going to be hard, though", he said, almost scared. He stopped caressing her hand and pressed it instead a bit. "All the promotions, all the oversea activities, the lack of privacy..."

"I know", she said and squeezed his hand back. "I'm an idol, I knew what I was getting into."

They were silent for a bit, just smiling, looking at each other. But the more she stared, the more she was aware of their knees against each other, of her hand in his, of the warmth he radiated and how she wanted to touch more of him. Slowly she came closer, put her other hand on his cheek and let it rest there. There was no going back now, either they were on the same page or she embarrassed herself completely.

It seemed to be the first, because his lips now touched hers, and one of his hands had gone to her shoulder blades, getting her even closer to him.

Way too soon they stopped. It was him who let her go a bit, now touching her face carefully with both of his hands, smiling down at her. "Let's go slow", he said. "And I am really afraid of what will happen if your manager suddenly comes in."

"The great Min Yoongi, afraid?", she asked, teasing him. "But you're right, I don't want to find out either." She settled down now, laying her head against his chest, not wanting to be this close to his face right now or she would kiss him again. And he had a point, this was not the best situation for them. "Let's just cuddle", she suggested and then suddenly yawned. Maybe her tiredness hadn't left her as she thought, or just for a little while and now it came back completely.

"Sleep", he said and she felt him kiss her hair, smiling. "I'm here. If anyone comes in, we've talked and then fell asleep."

"Okay", she murmured, already sleepy. "Great plan."