09

Tablo had to leave soon because he'd promised his daughter that he'd pick her up, but Yoongi had stayed.

"It's our free day today", he said. "We'll start promoting next week and won't have any spare time then, that's why we're all free today."

"And you've come to work some more?", Jennie asked, finally more comfortable to speak.

Yoongi laughed and shrugged. "I like working on music and working with Tablo doesn't really feel like work, you know? I spent so much time wanting to meet him that it still feels unreal that I actually can do it."

"So you've liked him a lot?", she asked.

"Yeah", he said and smiled, like he was remembering good memories. "Listening to him kind of inspired me to rap myself."

"Tablo's awesome", she agreed, weirdly feeling proud to be under the same company as Tablo.

"What are you going to do the rest of your day?", Jisoo asked curiously.

"Sleep, probably", Yoongi said and Lisa laughed loud. "What?", he asked her, "I love sleeping."

"Oh, nothing", she answered and winked at Jennie who scowled at her. Sleeping wasn't that much of a coincidence. Who didn't like to sleep?

"And in the evening I'm meeting with the other guys to eat", he continued after looking a bit confused at Lisa. "What are you doing?"

"We'll be practicing our choreo", Jennie said. "We're starting to shoot our music video for our second title track tomorrow, that's why were a bit nervous about it."

"You'll have two title tracks?", Yoongi asked.

Jennie nodded, than looked at Jisoo for help. "It's more complicated...", she began.

"We have one title track that's going to be released tomorrow with our full album", Jisoo thankfully explained for her. "We obviously have already shot the MV for that. The second track is our first self-produced song. It wasn't supposed to have a music video but be included in the original album, but they changed plans and we are now releasing it as a fan gift later on. If everything goes well."

"You produced it?", Yoongi asked. "How did you like making music?"

"Jisoo did", Lisa said proudly. "Jennie and I wrote the lyrics, but we've done that for a few other tracks as well."

"It was so fun", Jisoo said, somehow shy. "I loved working with the producers and I hope we can do this more often."

Jennie smiled at her, proud of her best friend. "You will", she reassured her.

Yoongi nodded. "I don't know exactly how you do things here, but just do it", he said. "Produce things when you have free time and get some help from everyone. That's how you improve."

"Thanks", Jisoo said.

"You want to hear it?", Lisa asked. "Unless you are really tired, of course."

"You'll let me?", he asked. "Of course, not everyone needs to be as secretive as we are."

"They let us do a lot of spoilers", Jennie confessed and grinned. "And sure, everyone here in YG has heared it anyways."

The other girls nodded. "I met Junhoe the other day", Chaeyoung said, looking excited at her friends. "He said that they really like it and said that he ruined shooting the other day because he sang it."

Lisa laughed. "What were they shooting?"

"iKON TV", Chae said. "He said it was some kind of impersonating thing and he did your rap part or something like that and everyone was like 'you can't do that yet'."

"Anyways", Jennie said. "Obviously you can hear it, if you want to. If you'll spoil it, I will obviously kill you, but don't worry."

"No one is allowed to spoil it but us", Jisoo agreed, making a cutting motion at her neck.

Yoongi laughed. "Get in line. Namjoon will kill me first."