16

First of all thank you so much for over 1k reads! I wrote this mostly for my own amusement and never expected anyone to read this. I also got #2 in Yoonie! Thank you so much ♥

The comebacks are not how they are in real life. I'm sorry, but you'd probably expected that. In this story BTS didn't go to the US (mostly because I wanted more interaction in Korea with BP) and Blackpink came back a week before them. In May. I also doubt that anything in their album will be self-composed, YG would have praised them by now if they did .... but I wanted to give my girls a chance. They'll also release the lightstick with their comeback but it will still be the hammer!

***

The next day they were shooting their MV, to busy to even think about the comeback. It was when Jennie was waiting for Jisoo to finish showering that she finally checked her phone to look at the charts. She got some messages and decided to check them first, to nervous of how the public liked their songs. Her mom said that she loved the album and send her a pic of herself with the newly released lightstick. Nayeon send her lots of hearts and a video of herself and Jihyo bopping to the song. Hanbin and Seungyoon asked in the groupchat with all of them and the CEO for permission to promote them on their instagram and he actually agreed to it. And she got a message from Yoongi.

Congratulations on you comeback, I like it a lot. All of us do.

She smiled, happy to know that they liked it. They weren't that close and all the opinions she'd heard until now were from people she was very close to or who participated in making the song which probably made them a bit biased. But they weren't and they still liked it.

Thank you!

Looking at the charts proved to be even better. They did reach number one, with the B-sides following on most of the next positions. Jennie cheered a little bit and then decided to go on V-Live, posting a picture. She selected one from when they took the photos with the lightstick and one from the MV shoot and posted them with the caption:

We came back! How do you like it my loveely blinks? The lightstick is cute, right? Be careful not to hurt anyone with the hammer! See you soon ♥♥♥♥

She answered a few questions when a new message came.

Our lightstick is a better weapon than yours.

Can your bomb actually explode? Yeah, thought so.

As if yours is an actual hammer...

Should I test it on you??

It actually didn't really hurt. Jisoo and Lisa had already tested it on each other and those two really put all their strength in it. It actually hurt less than trying to hit anyone with any other lightstick, since the hearts kind of softened the hit.

You wouldn't.

He was right. She wouldn't. She was not someone to actually hit people.

Jisoo and Lisa would, if I ask them to.

They probably wouldn't either, if she thought about it. They were a bit rowdy with each other and with the members, but they would only do that if they knew each other well. It didn't matter that they were boys, Lisa already was like this with the boys in YG.

I give you my consent to hit Hoseok.

What did the poor guy do to you?

He wants me to do a V-Live with him, but I want to sleep.
Yeah he is already starting it

I have no choice

Good night

Jennie laughed. She could imagine the situation clearly. Quickly she looked at V-Live and there he was, grumpy as expected.

"Who did you text?", Hoseok asked Yoongi and Jennie hold her breath.

Yoongi looked bored into the camera. "Myself of course."

Hoseok seemed to understand and changed the topic, instead teasing him about his hair. "You look as if you just woke up."

"That's because I did. Yours always looks like this."

"Hey!", he exclaimed and Jennie laughed.

"I'm done!", Jisoo said, stepping out of the bathroom. "Jennie, you're next."

"Thanks", Jennie said and exited the app. "We're charting great, by the way."

"I know, Jinyoung texted me", Jisoo agreed and high-fived her. "Now go shower, you stink."

Jennie laughed and left to the bathroom.