25

She woke up when she heard voiced. Where was she? Was she dreaming? Jennie left her eyes closed, not wanting to find out that everything that had happened was a dream.

"These guys really fell asleep together", she heard someone say. It sounded like Jisoo. Was she back? And why 'together'?

She felt around with her hand and touched someone else. It wasn't a dream. It did happen. She opened her eyes slightly and saw Yoongi looking at her. He was awake too? Jennie didn't dare to move, didn't want to face her friends now.

"We have found Yoongi a sleeping buddy", someone else said excited. Wait, didn't that sound like Jungkook? Yoongi also looked surprised, so obviously he didn't expect this.

"It's said that they're not a couple, they would be cute", a third voice that sounded like Jimin said.

"And we could go on double dates!", Chaeyoung said.

Wait. Double dates? Was Chae dating Jimin? Since when? Jennie looked confused at Yoongi who seemed to be equally lost.

"I don't think they are dating, guys", Jisoo said. "Jennie always was annoyed when we teased her at the beginning, I don't think she sees him in that way."

Jennie closed her eyes, embarrassed. Of course this would come out.

"I'm pretty sure Yoongi did like her", Hoseok said. He was here too? "But maybe we teased him too much or something, but he never made a move and I'm pretty sure now that it has passed. They probably just fell asleep while talking and will be terribly embarrassed when they wake up."

"Should we wake them up?", Lisa asked. "This should be fun."

"Nah", Jisoo said. "They will wake up soon. Let's go back to prepare the surprise."

And then Jennie heard a lot of shuffling and the door closing. She opened her eyes again, looked at Yoongi and had to giggle.

He laughed too, but he quickly got serious. Carefully he put a strand of her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek. "I do still like you", he said. "If that wasn't clear."

She smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then moved into a sitting position, helping him up so that he sat across from her. "And I do see you in this way. They just teased me so much."

He smiled, so obviously happy that Jennie couldn't help but kiss him again.

"I have an idea", he said. "Let's see who of them realizes first that we're dating. I have to tell Namjoon and we have talk to our managers, but the rest of them ..."

Jennie grinned. "They will figure it out as soon as we walk out of that door."

"Yeah, you're probably right", he admitted. "But we could still try. We do have to practice to act like we don't know each other."

"We could do it at least today", she admitted. "Jisoo said something of a surprise, right?"

Yoongi nodded. "I heard the same. What could they be plotting? It's already a surprise that the boys are all here ... I thought they had a schedule this evening too."

"Okay, so that's definitely part of it", Jennie said. "Maybe it's a cake? A party or something?"

"I just want to sleep", Yoongi complained. "Why do we need a party?"

Jennie smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "You are happy, just admit it."

He smiled back and then took her hand and drew it closer, playing with her fingers, one by one. "Why do you already know me so well?", he asked.

"You're not as unreadable as you think", she said and grinned. "Believe me, your eyes are an open book."

"From now on, I'll only be wearing sun glasses", he said and closed his eyes, as if to shut her out, but still grinning at the same time.

"Don't", Jennie said and then kissed him lightly on his closed eyes. First his right one, than his left one, then the tip of his nose. "I like seeing what's going on in your mind."

"You want to guess what I'm thinking?", he asked, opening his eyes again, looking directly at hers, as if he was now the one to read her mind.

"Hm", Jennie pretended to think. "Maybe that you don't really like how we have to go and greet our friends now?"

"Don't remind me", he said and sighed. Slowly he moved back, putting more of a distance between them. "I was actually thinking that you look very weird with your hair in a mess like this."

"I'm sure I look great", she said, but still tried to finger comb her hair. How much of a mess was it? She knew how she looked in the morning, but this was just a short nap. It couldn't be that awful, right?

"Let it be", Yoongi said, pushing her hands away and ruffled her hair. "It looks cute. I'm going first, it would be weird if we go together." He gave her a short kiss and then stood up, leaving the room.

Jennie just watched as he closed the door and then smiled widely. This was not a dream. It couldn't be. This felt too real and at the same time too unreal.