26

Since this story is ending, I've wanted to ask if someone has a request for a special chapter, like in another pov, or a completely new scene or something. I've wanted to write something for all of my readers and I have a few ideas, but I just wanted to know if you wanted something specific! And I'm sorry for the delay, but I just wasn't in the mood to write anything ...

***

"Congratulations!", nine people (Lisa the loudest) cheered. They were all standing around a table that was filled with a lot of food and a cake.

Yoongi stood with them and just grinned helplessly.

"Thanks", Jennie said, slowly coming to them. "So, how are you all here? Not that I'm not happy to see you, but I thought you had a schedule?"

"They lied", Yoongi said. "The schedule was buying cake and champagne."

"You bought champagne?", Jennie asked astonished.

Jisoo nodded, looking very proud with herself. "Don't worry, we asked our manager. One glass is okay for us and since we all don't have any schedule tomorrow morning, we're fine celebrating."

"And what exactly are we celebrating? That Jimin and Chae are dating?", Jennie pointed at the two who looked sheepishly at each other and decided to hold their hands now in the open. "Because if you thought that you weren't obvious, you're dead wrong. Congratulations!"

"That too", Taehyung said. "But most of all your finished music video shooting, obviously."

"This relationship is nothing to celebrate, Jennie", Yoongi said. "I pity you, Chae", he added and let himself drop on one of the chairs that was around the table. "We've never done this before", he complained and pouted. "Where was my party after my music video shoot back then?"

"That's because you didn't film with girls", Seokjin whispered, but loud enough so that everyone could understand them. "If you don't want a party, you can go."

Jisoo hit him lightly, but smiled. "You're just here for me, thanks for admitting it."

"Oh no", Yoongi said. "There goes another couple."

"Says the one who was found sleeping on the couch with someone else", Namjoon said and grinned.

"We fell asleep while talking, nothing special", Yoongi said. "We're just friends."

Was this against the rules? Jennie regretted not stating clear rules for the bet. If they'd lie it would be easier of course, but now it was too late.

"You were cuddling", Hoseok said.

"I like cuddling", Jennie said and shrugged her shoulder. "There's a reason for my nickname, you know?"

"That's true", Jisoo confirmed. "And she automatically hugs the nearest thing when she's asleep, it's so cute. And annoying, when you are the one sleeping next to her."

"I'm just too nice for this world", Yoongi said.

"Yeah, right", Jin said and exchanged glances with Namjoon. "I've never seen you hug a person while sleeping, though, so how did that happen?"

"It was really cute", Taehyung said and nodded excited. "You didn't even sleep like you normally do, you know, all folded up. Actually, it was also a bit weird."

"You were also not coming from this room at the same time", Hoseok added. "That's suspicious. Not to mention that you try so hard not to look at each other."

"In conclusion", Namjoon said. "You two are even worse than Jimin and Chaeyoung."

"Oh, and by the way", Taehyung added, "We knew you were awake earlier, that's why we were teasing you."

"I won", Jennie said and hold her hand to Yoongi. "You cheated and you still lost."

"I didn't cheat", he said and looked offended. "We didn't set rules."

"Yeah, but you shouldn't lie", she argued. "Come on, that should be common sense. Admit it, I've won."

"We don't know yet who found out first", Yoongi said slowly and looked around. "They obviously all knew it before."

"Yeah, but the guys said it first", Jennie said and pouted. "Just give me my victory."

Yoongi looked at her and grinned, until she couldn't help but smile along. She was happy like this, with him here with here, with all of their friends, making music. It felt like a dream, like a happy ending in a movie, something she still wasn't sure she deserved.

Jisoo cleared her throat loud and Yoongi and Jennie quickly looked away, embarrassed. Jennie heard everyone laughing and thought: Yes, these are my friends. This is my happyness.