15

I just realized that this is way more slow-burn than I had actually planned. I'm already on chapter 15? How did this happen? I'm sorry guys haha

***

After a while Jennie actually got curious and gathered her courage. "Yoongi", she said to the other table who looked at her surprised. "So if they didn't know you met us today, you were the only one watching our live?"

Was he actually blushing? Or was it the lightning? Maybe he was drunk. He didn't seem drunk, though.

The chaos started again. It seemed he did not watch it with anyone else. Jennie had to grin.

"That's what you did alone in your room?", Hoseok asked.

"I thought you were sleeping!", Namjoon exclaimed.

"Did you use my account?", Taehyung said. "I hope you made my level go up at least!"

Yoongi shrugged. "I haven't figured out yet how to level down, so you're lucky."

"Calm down", Jin said. "Let's ask questions first, okay?"

They all seemed to actually calm down and looked between Yoongi and the girls - but especially Jennie. She blushed.

"Did he leave comments?", Taehyung asked excited.

She nodded, then got startled by another uproar of noises from the boys' table. Waiting till it calmed down she locked eyes with Yoongi and raised her eyebrows. He seemed to blush again. It had to be something with the lightning.

"Yes, he asked what we did today in preparation, even if he already knew it, and he asked if we knew BTS", Jennie answered, shocked by the laughter that began at their table.

"He did ask that?", Chaeyoung asked her, in english, and Jennie nodded.

Yoongi looked very annoyed with his friends right now and poured himself a glass of soju.

"The thing is", Jin began to say inbetween laughters, "that this is what he once said was his ..."

Forgotten his glass of soju, Yoongi pushed back Jin - who thankfully sat next to him - and shot him death glares, which made the other members laugh even more.

"So ... was this a group or a solo broadcast?", Jungkook asked and they all calmed down.

"Group", Lisa said. "For our comeback tomorrow."

"You're having a comeback?", Namjoon asked. "Congrats!"

"Thank you", Chaeyoung said shyly. "We've worked very hard."

"How did you know it was him?", Jimin asked suddenly. "Tae account name is HANDSOMEGUY, right?"

"Oh, he wrote me that he'd watch it and that he'd comment something with this name", Jennie said. "He used plural though so I assumed some of you had watched it with him."

"He didn't", Jin said and shook his head, looking as if some tragedy had happened. 

"I'm not drunk enough for this shit", Yoongi murmured and finally drank his shot of soju, immediatly refilling his glass.

"Do you want a drink?", Jimin asked them. "In celebration?"

"We can't", Jisoo said. "We have a shoot tomorrow morning."

"We can cheer with Sprite", Hoseok said. "I'm not drinking either."

"That's because you and Tae are light weights", Yoongi said, causing Taehyung to slightly sulk.

"Don't worry", Jisoo said to him. "We are light weights too, we won't judge you."

They all now held up their glasses.

"To a successfull comeback for Blackpink", Namjoon said.

"And BTS", Jennie added quickly, and then they cheered loud.