|1|

"Where are you? Its like 42° out here! Anyways, just call me or else... Bye." Cheryl ends the call and her cold torture. She strides back into the Serpent bar where she was abandoned and perches on a bar stool, hopelessly waiting for her date. Who will probably not come. She orders a water and snatches a straw from her cherry red purse. Cheryl pouts and tosses the straw into the glass of ice cold water. Could this night get any worse? Cheryl shrugs. By now she had forgotten her date's name...

She gulps down some of her cold water then slams her manicured hands on the bar, signaling her leaving. She waves off the pink haired bartender who simply smirks and gives a stiff wave back. Cheryl smiles and heads for the door. She swings her purse on the other shoulder then sighs as she slithers out of the crowded Serpent bar. Why did she agree to come here, anyway? She had no idea, to be honest. Cheryl finally wraps her pale fingers around the sticky door knob and shoves her way out of the bar.

Never again... Never again... Never again... She repeated this over and over. Cheryl would not be coming back to the South Side, intentionally at least. She spotted her car and walked faster in her cherry red heels. Her favorite. She sighed again and reached for her keys. Pulling them out, she pressed the button a couple times to unlock her car. She ripped the door open and plopped down, resting her head on the top of her dark red steering wheel.

Her car wouldn't start. Shit! She raises her head and twisted the keys once more. Her brows knitted together as her mouth parted. No no no... She pulled the keys out and cursed. "Damn it!" Unaware of her audience, Cheryl threw her purse dramatically in the passenger seat. She was startled when the bartender quietly crossed her arms and stood, smirking, in front of her car. Cheryl placed a soft hand to her heart and sighed. She smiled a you-got-me-ha-ha smile and blinked expectantly at the pink haired girl.

"Hello... Again." Cheryl pouted in a snobby voice. She pushed the door open and stood up. She pulled her skirt down then shut the car door. The girl only smiled at her and Cheryl uncomfortably shifted from one heel to the other. The girl finally walked towards Cheryl and held her hand out. She seemed very peculiar... But Cheryl didn't mind. She was also peculiar. The girl's grin grew wider and Cheryl stiffly shook her hand, lips in a firm line. She opened her mouth the same time as Cheryl and they both shut their lips and laughed.

"Hi. I'm Toni. Topaz." She dropped her snake ring covered hand and smiled at Cheryl. Who was mute. She was blinded by Toni's natural beauty. Her caramel skin, light brown and pink hair, full dark purple lips, perfect figure... She could look at her forever. Oh no... Cheryl was dumbfounded by this hot bartender. She stuttered and tried to find words to say. Cheryl finally came up with a sentence but couldn't spit it out. Damn, you are fine... Surely, she couldn't say that.

"My-Cheryl... Uh, my name is Cheryl. Blossom. Yeah... Toni." Toni gave her a whole smile. Cheryl nearly melted. This girl is perfect! Should have worn my red lacey lingerie set... Stupid. She sighed inwardly and forced a smile back at Toni. Toni shifted to her left and glimpsed at Cheryl's car. Cheryl turned around and clapped her hands down on her thighs. Toni wandered closer and lifted the red hood. Cheryl stepped back and admired what the bartender was doing. She checked a few pipes and then bent over. Holy hell...

"It seems your car needs more oil... I think that's it. Otherwise your good." Cheryl's eyes roamed down the caramel skinned beauty. Finally finding her round behind. Mm... Cheryl swept her tongue over her top row of teeth and crossed her arms, smirking. Toni reached for her towel in her back pocket but had trouble getting it. Cheryl gasped and rushed to her side. She stuck her hand in her back pocket and swiped the towel out. Toni gasped at the sudden contact and looked at the red head. She gave her the towel and winked.

"Do you live close?" Toni asked, brushing some of the grease off her delicate hands.
"Not at all, actually. I was coming down here for a date... They bailed. I live in the North Side. Why?" Cheryl bit her bottom lip.
"Well, do you need a ride? Home?" Toni turned to face her and leaned on the car's hood.
"Who's?" Cheryl teased. They both smiled.
"How about you decide..." Toni was now chewing on her bottom lip too.
"Okay, yours."

And with that they both came together and kissed passionately. Toni's hands were exploring the red head's body and Cheryl was biting Toni's bottom lip gently. Cheryl pushed Toni against the hood of the car again and she thrusted her hands in the bartender's hair. She moaned into their heated kiss and her hands dipped into Cheryl's lower back. She gasped and tugged on Toni's hair. Toni groaned but didn't object. They continued this hot make out session until Toni pulled away and grabbed the red head's hand, running off into the parking lot.

"How far away is your house, hot stuff?" Cheryl managed to spit out as they glided across the parking lot. Toni lead her towards a motorcycle and she quickly threw a helmet at Cheryl who stood at the end of the cycle. She bit her bottom lip once more and slid the helmet on. She shuffled behind Toni on the back seat and grasped her hands around the pink haired girl. She started the engine and sped off onto the road. Quickly pulling into the driveway of a dark gray trailer.

"Come." Toni shut off the engine and hopped off the cycle. She held her hand out for Cheryl who was unhooking the helmet. She took her hand, helmet in the other, and they ran to the trailer door. Cheryl was panting as Toni scrambled with her keys. She finally unlocked the heavy door and Toni yanked Cheryl inside. Once again their breathing was cut off by their heavy kissing. Cheryl threw her coat off her shoulders, across the room. Toni smiled into the kiss and pushed her onto the couch.

"Ready?"