|7|

Today was road trip day. I don't know where we are going. I know Betty, Jughead, Archie, Veronica, Kevin, Cheryl and I are going. Maybe Josie. I know Heather has left town. Thanks to Cherry. I smile at the thought of her.

"Toni?!" She calls from my bedroom. I run from the kitchen and shove the door open. I can hear my panting. I search the room and see a pouting and topless Cheryl sitting in my bed. The blanket barely covers her breasts. I gulp and raise an eyebrow.

"Come here, please?" She stretches each word and sways her arms out in front of her, calling to me. I sigh and sit on the edge of the bed. Cheryl smiles and lays in my lap, her breasts covered by her bent arm. She looks up at me.

"When do we leave for the road trip?" I comb a hand through her hair and she closes her eyes. I think, when do we leave? I chew on the inside of my lip and shrug.

"Some time. I can text someone and ask for details." She nods and I continue combing through her luscious locks. Cheryl curls her knees up and I adjust us. I pick her shoulders up and rest her head on the pillows, following after her. I face her and watch her fall asleep. She's so beautiful.

I roll over and turn on my phone. Swiping into messages, I text Betty and ask when we're leaving but she doesn't answer. Ten minute slater I text Jughead. No answer. Ten minutes after that, I text Veronica.

When r we leaving?
Archie, Kevin and I are at Betty's helping her and Jughead load up the RV. You and Cheryl are next.
Oh okay, see ya soon.
Yayayayass

I roll back over and shake Cheryl awake. She groans and I pinch her shoulder. She jolts up and I explain what's happening. We both get dressed in record time, rolling our suitcases forward to the door. We wait for the squad to show up.

"They are coming right?" Cheryl shrugs out a question. I sigh and nod. We both sit back in our chairs and swipe through our phones. I shrug and hear frantic knocking. I jolt up and open the door. Jughead.

"Hello. Ready?" He asks. I nod and Cheryl and I roll our cases into the RV. Once they're secure, we head inside the vehicle and see Veronica napping on the couch. Kevin and Betty playing cards at the booth in the back. Archie is driving. Jughead walks back and sits next to Betty, resting his head on hers and sleeping.

Cheryl flops on the other couch and I grab a water bottle from the mini kitchen. Following Cheryl, I sit behind her and she falls back asleep on my lap. I swipe through my phone and play with her hair. She smile sin her sleep.

Archie stops by Josie's and she comes out with bags and bags. He parks and helps her with her stuff. Josie climbs inside and sits next to Kevin, watching him and Betty. After a while, Archie stops for gas and we all go out for snacks.

"Cheryl, should I get pretzels or gummi bears?" I hold both bags up and furrow my brows. She sighs and points to the gummi bears I nod and take them both. I need salty and sweet.

She swipes a bag of cherry sours and we pay, leaving for the RV. Once we enter, Cheryl and I take our places back on the other couch and we're on the road again. Archie hums to himself and Veronica wakes up, joining him by sitting in the passenger seat. They both talk but I can't hear what they say.

Josie cackles probably because of Kevin and I go to the couch Veronica was sleeping on, laying down. I scroll a little longer then turn my phone off, preparing for a nap. Its about 8 pm when Archie calls out we have arrived. I wake up and rub my eyes.

"How long was I out?" Everyone is up and laughing. Except me. I stand up and look around. Its too dark to see anything. Great.

"About two hours." Josie calls out to me. I nod and begin walking outside behind Veronica. I look around and see a sign. Bed and Breakfast. I smile.

"You booked a hotel for two weeks?" I cross my arms, smiling wide at Veronica. She nods frantically.

"I got us four rooms. We will pair up and explore the area. Which is... Portland!" I nod slowly. Portland, Oregon? Yay. I find my suitcase and roll it up to the doors following Veronica and Josie. We check in and get our keys.

Everyone pairs up. Veronica is with Josie. Jughead is with Betty. Kevin is with Cheryl. Which leaves me with Archie. Luckily there are two beds. Archie and I unlock our door and shuffle inside. I pick a bed and unpack some stuff into the bathroom and into the dresser.

"Hey, Toni. I got some weed if you wanna smoke some." He offers. I smile wide and nod. He gives me a blunt and we waste no time.

*one hour later*

"Why do we have hands?" I ask Archie. I mean, if our body is so great, why can't we just adapt to making something else? I am too high right now. Archie gapes at the ceiling and we both laugh hysterically.

"Shit man... I never thought of that, bro. Bro, we should go to the hot tub. Then come back here." He giggles like a toddler and rolls on his side. I nod and try to stand. Suddenly, Cheryl and Veronica walk in and cough. The smoke is everywhere.

"Toni, are you high right now?" Cheryl walks over to me and lifts me up, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I drape across her. Veronica smiles and helps Archie onto his bed.

"I think Toni should share a room with you. Josie and Kevin can share so me and Archie can share a room. Okay?" Veronica sits on the edge of his bed and she nods. Cheryl guides me to her room. Our room.

I guess she goes back to get my stuff because it all suddenly appears. I lay back in the bed and curl up into the pillow. Mm, what a lovely way to start my vacation...