|3|

"What do they serve at this Chocklitte Shoppe, anyways?" Toni was curious as to what she would be doing. Cheryl fiddled with a strand if her red waves while it blew in the wind. Toni was driving her and Cheryl to Pop's for their date, of course. Cheryl smiled a little and looked at Toni. She didn't see her so Cheryl kept admiring the bartender's splendid face.

"It um... Has burgers, fries, milkshakes... Basically a diner. Actually, it is a diner. Yeah." Toni bit her bottom lip after realizing Cheryl was looking at her. They both giggled and smiled while driving to the diner. Once they arrived, Cheryl pushed her door open and leaped out. She was hungry. Toni was guided inside by an eager Cheryl and was greeted by Pop Tate himself. The girls found a booth and sat across from each other, staring at one another's stunning features.

"Are we dating?" Cheryl couldn't help herself. She blurted.
"Um, if you want to. I'm not completely sure though." Toni chewed the inside of her cheek as Cheryl smiled.
"I'd love to. If you wanna take things slow that's okay too. If you-whatever you, uh want. Toni." Cheryl got easily distracted by this goddess.
"We don't have to take it slow. I feel like I've known you for centuries. Lifetimes. Infinities. Oh no... You're making me romantic!" Toni shrieked and covered her face laughing.

They laughed and suddenly stopped when a waiter came to take their orders. The date continued with more giggles and sarcastic decisions. Through it all, Cheryl and Toni discovered new feelings. For each other.

"I could go for a bath right now. How about you, Cherry?" Toni walked arm in arm with Cheryl to the car. Cheryl smiled and flipped some hair off her shoulder.
"Sounds spectacular. Fantastic. Incredible. Do you have a bath bomb?" They split up to open their car doors.
"I have a toaster?" Toni twisted the keys and the car roared to life. Cheryl laughed hysterically.
"Um, I think I'm gonna take a hard pass on that. Thanks though. Really, very nice contribution..." She continued laughing. She couldn't hold a straight face.

Toni pulled up to her trailer and saw a familiar face. Jughead Jones and someone else who he clearly liked. Betty Cooper. They were waving frantically and smiling. Well Jughead wasn't smiling but he did his impression of one. Cheryl looked confused but hid it well under a smile. She jumped out her car and ran up to Betty. Betty embraced her and they swayed a little.

"Hello, cousin. What are you doing here, may I ask?" Cheryl pulled out of the hug and crossed her arms. Betty giggled.

"I just wanted to tell you something." Betty looped her and Cheryl's arms together and walked to the trailer smiling.
"What is it Betty?" Cheryl opened the door and guided her to the kitchen counter. Toni and Jughead followed but sat on the couch instead.
"I know I'm young, I only start senior year next month but... I'm pregnant." Betty smiled again and Cheryl's eyes widened.
"It is Jughead's right?" She angrily whispered to Betty, who furrowed her brows together smiling.
"Of course its Jughead's! Who else would I want to have a baby with? Besides, Jug is irreplaceable... In every way." Betty winked and Cheryl smiled.
"Kinky. Okay." They both laughed.

"What's the commotion?" Jughead made his way to the counter and sat next to Betty. Toni made her way around the counter and stood beside Cheryl. They exchanged looks and smiled.
"I heard about Baby Bugh-" Betty swiftly covered Cheryl's mouth and shook her head. Jughead froze and walked to the bathroom. Betty removed her hand once Jughead closed the door.
"He doesn't know yet!" She bit her lip, looking back in his direction. Toni giggled and hugged Cheryl.

"We're gonna be the best Godmothers ever!" Cheryl looked at Betty expectantly.
"Yeah, you guys are officially Baby Bughead's Godmothers." Betty grinned and stood up.
"Let's go do something. I'm bored." Jughead came out the bathroom. Betty looped her arm through his and Cheryl and Toni escorted them to their car.
"Follow us!" Toni shouted to Jughead.

XXX XXX XXX XXX

They all sat in a greasy booth at Pop's and waited to get their orders taken. Cheryl sat beside Betty and Toni was next to Jughead. They were all in deep conversation about colleges and their futures. Fun right?

"So, aside from all this serious boring talk, why don't you lighten the mood Betty?" Cheryl grinned evilly and crossed her arms. Jughead looked like a deer in headlights. Betty sighed and looked at Jughead. She hesitated and then blurted something out.
"I'm pregnant. I know its early and you probably aren't ready but neither am I. We can figu-" Jughead stood up and so did she. He reached out and hugged her. Cheryl exchanged a glance to Toni and they held hands over the table. Betty finally gave in and cried and held onto him for dear life. It was sweet.

They were happy. All of them.

XXX XXX XXX XXX

"Did you know she was pregnant?" Toni tossed her keys on the counter and plopped down on the couch next to Cheryl.
"Only like an hour before you did. I felt so giddy at the diner. When he hugged her and they cried and hugged and cried and hugged. It was so... Romantic." Cheryl stared off into space. Toni crawled over to Cheryl and pulled her onto her lap. Cheryl giggled and kissed Toni.

Cheryl adjusted herself to be more comfortable on Toni's lap and their kisses were more intense. They were seeking something from one another. Cheryl massaged her scalp while Toni gripped Cheryl's curvaceous ass. They both smiled and kissed. Until.

Knock Knock Knock

Cheryl jumped off Toni's lap. Toni got up and slowly unlocked the door. She opened it slightly and found a note. She picked it up and ran inside,  Cheryl already locking the door. Toni sat back down and unfolded the piece of paper. It read:

I know what you did
You know what you did
Everyone needs to see who you
Really
Are
Meet me in the mountains

~B. H.

Oh shit.