|8|

"I can't believe you're stoned right now." Cheryl paces in front of the bed. I smile and twirl my hair around my finger.

"Don't worry, Cherry. This isn't the first time... Nope. I... Started in uh... I don't remember." I laugh and soon cackle. She shrugs and sits on the bed, gripping into both my shoulders, shaking me. I stop laughing and furrow my brows at her.

"Stop! Ugh, Toni. Just... Stay here." She gets up and walks out the room. I exhale and giggle, standing up and following her. My feet wobble and stumble but I make it out the room. I here a door close and assume it's Cheryl asking advice, so I go to the door. I open it quietly and peak through the crack of the door. I look for Cheryl but see Jughead laying on the bed in a robe.

Suddenly, Betty, or I think its Betty, comes out in a corset and pencil skirt with a black wig. She walks towards him seductively and then straddles him. He sits up to kiss her but she shoves him on the bed and starts kissing down his bare chest. I nearly projectile vomit but close the door in time. Sadly, I think one of them heard because I hear loud talking or shouting.

I try to run away but trip over my own foot and fall. Ow! Shit! I curse and try to get back up but my stoned self just lays there. I see Betty's head pop out of the door I just came from and she gasps. She isn't wearing the wig so I furrow my brows.

"Where's your other hair? Oh no, its gone! Betty, I'm so sorry..." She closes her eyes and sighs. I hold my hands out and she helps me up. Jughead later comes out of the room. I giggle and drape across Betty's shoulders.

"Sorry to interrupt your sex party... I'll go back to my room. Oh and Betty, don't whip him too hard. He's not as tough as he seems." I flash finger guns and see Jughead's face turn red. Betty giggles and walks back to their room. I open my door and close it. Cheryl isn't here so I fall onto my bed and go to sleep.

*tomorrow*

"This coffee is good. And the toast. Both are perfect." I state. Everyone is gathered around two tables pushed together so we could eat breakfast together. I'm sitting next to Archie and Cheryl. Cheryl is next to Josie who's next to Betty then Jughead, Kevin, Veronica. In that order. Jughead hasn't looked at me all morning, probably because of what I saw and said last night. I haven't told anyone. Except Cheryl.

"Jug and I are going back to our room to take a nap. See you guys later?" Betty stands up and pushes her chair in, looking at all of us. Cheryl opens her mouth to speak.

"Tired from all that whipping?" I choke on my coffee to cause a distraction so only Betty and Jughead hear her. Archie slaps my back a couple times and I smile at him. I sip my coffee and slowly look up at Betty who widens her eyes at me. I lift my shoulders and let them fall back.

Cheryl stands up. "Well, I guess the B in BDSM stands for Bughead, right?" Cheryl walks away and I immediately follow after her. Once we are far enough away from our friends I give her a high five and we both strut to our room.

"Toni!" I turn around and see Betty chasing after me. I shake my head and jog towards my room. She catches up to me and yanks my arm, pulling me back. Cheryl soon comes to my aid but we both get trapped in a death stare from Betty.

"Why did you tell Cheryl?" She crosses her arms. I shrug.

"Let's just say, when one is under the influence of marijuana, their lover might use... Ways to get information out of them. Some mind blowing ways... Incredible. Oh. Yeah. Sorry." I take Cheryl's hand and we walk back to our room. She closes the door and instantly starts laughing. I join her and we both fall on the floor. I let out a breath and roll over to look at her. She is breathless and panting on her back. She looks over to me and I smirk at her.

I crawl on top of her and begin kissing her neck.

*a couple hours later*

Veronica sits across from Cheryl and I on our bed gripping a pillow.

"So, she was wearing her Dark Betty outfit again? Huh. Kinky." She giggles and I slap her knee. Cheryl settles on her side and leans her head on my lap. I play with her hair and continue talking with Veronica about what happened.

"Oh, Kevin told me we'll be getting a new student next year. I forgot her name, something like Selena or Sarena? Anyways, she comes from a far away land and I'm excited to meet her." She bites her bottom lip while smiling and I furrow my brows.

"Its not even halfway through July,  how would Keller know this?" I start braiding Cheryl's hair and she closes her eyes. My fingers dance in her hair. Veronica shrugs and throws her hands up in surrender.

"He's, like you said, a Keller. He knows everything." She smiles and pulls her phone out. I nod and whip mine out too. I scroll through and see a text from Sweet Pea. I open it.

Tell me about this new girl Keller is talking about. Is she cute?
I haven't met her either dip shit.
Okay, then ask Keller for a picture. Ya boi needs a wifeyyy
Oml, I'll try
I'll tryyyy, I'll tryyyyyy to let it gooo... Haha I was mocking Archie.
...
Alright bye
Bye

I text Kevin, asking for a picture of this new girl. He sends about a million heart eyed emoji's and then a picture. I gasp and examine the picture closer. I know this girl. Sabrina Spellman. My ex.