|11|

Cheryl, Veronica, Betty, Jughead, Sweet Pea and I are all gathered back in the student lounge waiting for the dismissal bell to ring. Veronica is quietly talking with Sweet Pea and Betty is texting someone on her phone while Jughead is sleeping on her shoulder. Cheryl and I are watching makeup tutorials on YouTube because why the hell not? I didn't know black could fade into green!

"Finally! Did you guys see Sabrina's face? Cheryl, you made her look like school meat! And I see Bughead has fixed their problems?" Kevin bursts into the lounge and Veronica whips her head to look at him.

He plops down beside Cheryl and sighs. Betty shuts off her phone and taps her fingers on the case.

"I saw her actually. She looked like she was dragged through.. Twigs." Sweet Pea adds. Veronica starts laughing and soon can't stop. Sweet Pea stops chewing his gum and furrows his brows down at her.

"Twigs? Really? Anyway, Sabrina doesn't deserve to be seen by my gorgeous eyes so.." Veronica takes a sip from her coffee and crosses her legs. I pause the video playing on my phone and shut my phone off, causing Cheryl to whimper and pout.

"Sabrina tried to win me over. She was flirting, I think, and now she believes that I'm going to fall back into her cheating arms. Don't worry I won't. I already have my prize.." I smile at Cheryl but she looks like she is about to cut Sabrina's head off. She probably will. Ugh, girls...

"Wait, even though she cheated.. You go back to her..? Well that makes sense." Veronica scoffs and Kevin nods his head.

"This girl needs to be destroyed." He says.

Betty nods too and soon we all, except Jughead, have agreed to take down Sabrina Spellman.

***

"So, Jug, what's the deal with you and Sabrina?" I ask while sliding my hands up and down my messenger  bag. Jughead shrugs and makes a face of disgust. We're halfway done walking to the trailer park and its already taken about 30 minutes so he has to talk sooner or later.

"I met her today. She lives two trailers down from me and we walked to school. As for Betty and I, we got in a fight because she wanted to join the Serpents but I told her no and.. It just got out of hand. Plus the stress of losing... Nevermind." He sighs and looks extremely sad. I stop walking and turn him around to face me.

"Losing what? What happened?" I ask. Jughead looks at me with tears in his eyes. He looks down and gulps. Clearly something devastating happened to make Jughead cry.

"She lost the baby. Last week. That's why she isn't very talkative and kind of distant." He wipes away a stray tear and shoves his hands in his pockets. I gape and wrap my arms around him, trying to comfort him. Losing a baby? That's horrible. Completely horrible.

He wraps his arms around me and sighs. After a few minutes he pulls away and then blinks a couple times.

"I think I should actually go over to Betty's. You'll be good by yourself though, right?" He asks quietly. I nod and pat his shoulder while looking at him with worry. He nods and starts walking in the opposite direction we were just walking in. I sigh and shake my head before continuing my walk home.

This explains why she didn't talk to anyone on the ride home from our vacation. She just sat there and would only let Jughead touch her. Kevin and I tried to ask her what was wrong but she would just turn away and go to sleep. Veronica eventually got her to talk but they went somewhere private. I can't even imagine what that pain must have felt like.

I whip out my phone and pull up my messages, clicking on Cheryl's name. I have to be with her. Right. Now.

Hey, Cherry can I come over??
Yeah of course
What's up?
I just want to come over and see you.
I'll be there soon.
Okay
I love you
I love you too

I click my phone off and turn around, walking faster.

***

"Hey Toni, are you okay?" Cheryl opens the door and let's me inside. I walk in and rush up the stairs, going to her room. Cheryl closes the door and runs after me, following me into her bedroom. I drop my bag and lay on her bed on my stomach. I burrow my head in her pillows.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asks while slowly crawling on the bed and sitting beside me, rubbing my back. I sigh and tuner on my side to look at her. I don't know if I should tell her or not. Jughead prefers privacy about such personal things but Cheryl's my girlfriend. She wouldn't tell anyone, right?

"You have to promise you won't tell anyone I told you this... Okay?" I am now sitting up and facing her. Worry flashes across her face but then she nods and gulps. I sigh and now I really don't know if I should tell her.

"I uh, heard something from someone that is just terribly sad and painful... Jughead told me that Betty lost the baby." I say and watch Cheryl's face carefully. She sighs and nods. Wait, what?

"She told me a couple days ago. Its so sad and I don't know what to do. How to help..." She says. At least I know she won't tell anyone since she hasn't already. Cheryl lays down and I follow. Her hand gently combs through my hair and we gaze at each other.

"About the Sabrina thing.. I swear I don't like her. I promise. You are the only girl I'll ever think of, Cherry." I say. Cheryl nods and smiles.

"Same for me, Antoinette." She giggles as she says it and I don't feel so sad anymore. Just her smile makes my day 100% better. Her laugh makes me swoon. Her over all happiness makes me happy. I can't believe how deep in love with this girl I am.

"Speaking of Sabrina... What's our master plan to destroy her?" She asks with a darkness behind her eyes. I smirk.

"You'll just have to wait and see..." I lean forward and kiss her, moaning into her mouth. She smiles into the kiss and pulls my body against hers, holding me close and I could stay like this forever.

In fact, I probably will.