|9|

"That's the new girl?" Veronica cups her mouth and I adjust my jaw, hopefully trying not to break it. Kevin requests a FaceTime chat with Veronica and soon his face appears on her phone's screen.

"She's hot, Kev! If I wasn't with Archie I would have a new toy to play with..." Veronica licks her lips and I make a face of disgust. I get up and Cheryl follows me to the bathroom.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" She crosses her arms and stares at me.  I pace between the tub and the sink. I look at Cheryl and contemplate whether or not I should tell her who that is.

"Sabrina is my ex. We dated for five months but then she moved away so we broke up." Cheryl's eyes bug out and her hands fall. The red head gapes at me and then snickers. I furrow her brows.

"What is so funny about this?" I whisper shout to Cheryl who is bending over with laughter. Cheryl stands back up and takes a deep breath while smiling.

"You have great taste in women." I grin and nod at Cheryl's comment.

"Especially the woman I'm with now. She is way hotter than that blonde. You know what she can do that Sabrina couldn't..." I step closer to Cheryl and trace a finger along her jawline. "She can use her tongue and fingers to eat... A pizza." I smile and nod.

Cheryl scoffs and starts for the door. I grab her by the elbow and spin her around, kissing her roughly. Cheryl gives in and hoists me up on the sinks countertop. We make out and explore each other's mouths.

"What else can this incredibly sexy woman you speak of do with her tongue?"

***

"Can you guys just come out already?" Veronica shouts. Cheryl wipes her mouth with back of her hand and smirks at me. I realize I'm panting and take a deep breath and close my legs, sliding off the counter. Cheryl smoothes her shirt and opens the door. I hope I wasn't too loud...

"Kevin! How's my favorite gay?" Cheryl shouts and embraces him. He's wearing a sweater with the words Got Dick? on it. Of course he watches Archer. I mean, who doesn't?

"Hey V, what did you dig up about this Sabrina? A fun background story? A secret past?" Cheryl flops on the bed next to Veronica and Kevin walks beside me until we both lay down on the other bed. Kevin grabs a pillow and rests his head on it while adjusting himself on his stomach.

Veronica scrolls through her phone and then gasps. She looks up at me and then glares. Oh no.

"You left Sweet Pea with five of your shifts?! That's so mean, Toni..." Veronica giggles and fake pouts. I sigh with relief and then hold a hand up to pause what she's about to say.

"How do you know that and why do you care?" Kevin bites his lip and gasps.

"Oh... My god. V's got a crush!" He extends the u and then claps repeatedly. Cheryl gapes and looks at the phone. After a few more minutes of Veronica typing Cheryl screams and then takes Veronica's phone. She gets up and her eyes widen as she looks at the phone.

"Gimme that!" Veronica snatches her phone back and then Cheryl laughs while looking at me. Veronica shrugs and passes the phone to Kevin and I.

"Oh my god! How?" Kevin shouts. I look over and see a dick pic! What the fuck? Who is this from?

"Its huge! Who's is it?" I ask. Cheryl sits down on the floor and looks up at Veronica like a toddler at her first day of daycare. Veronica can't help the smile that creeps up on her face. Kevin hands me the phone and I pass it back to Veronica.

"Sweet Pea's... I know what you're thinking. Yes I'm cheating on Archie but he started it! I caught him making out with Josie a couple weeks ago." Veronica looks down at the phone. Cheryl rests a hand on Veronica's knee and tells her it'll be okay.

"So is Sweet Vee official then?" Kevin asks with curiosity in his voice. Veronica looks up at him with a grin. I high five Kevin and then giggle.

Oh yeah, on the ride over here, on the bus, we were coming up with odd ships and Sweet Vee was number one. Number two was Charchie and well... No. Just no. Kevin smiles and soon we're all laughing and giggling like school girls.

"So, more about Sabrina?" Kevin interrupts the laughter. Veronica stops and taps a few things on her phone.

"Okay so, Sabrina used to go to-"

"Greendale High but hot suspended for a leaked sex tape with her English teacher." I finish her sentence and she gapes at me. Kevin gasps and stares at me with confusion and shock.

Cheryl claps her hands and Kevin and V look at her.

"Sabrina is Toni's ex." She states and I shrug. Cheryl mouths I love you to me and I make a heart with my hands. Veronica tosses her phone aside and laces her fingers together in her lap. I look up and see all three of them looking at me expectantly. Story time I guess.

"Sabrina and I dated for a while and I broke up with her because I had to move to the South Side and I didn't want to cause trouble and the relationship was dry anyway so yeah. She didn't like that. She told me she missed me and loved me I told her I didn't love her and she got mad and fucked my old English teacher. The end." I throw my hands up dramatically and Kevin mumbles 'hm'.

"And now she is coming to your new school. Well, our school. Damn. At least you're dating the HBIC of Riverdale High. But I'll still pray for you." Veronica said and Cheryl winked at me. Yeah, I'll be praying for me too.