Raoul

"Raoul! I can't believe your here."
Christine said getting up from her fest and going to his Raoul.
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm helping Erik run the Opera House. I will be dealing with the financial part and he will cast and write the Operas."
"That's amazing Raoul. It has been so long since we have seen each other."
"Too long I might add."
"How have you been?"
"Fantastic! Paris is beautiful."
"Yes it is."
"Christine tonight how about I take you out to dinner?"
"I'm sorry Raoul I can't tonight, Erik is helping me with my part in the opera."
"Christine please just this one time I'm sure he won't mind."
"I'm sorry Raoul no."
"You must change an I need to get my hat. Two minutes little Lottie."
"Raoul no, things have changed Raoul."
Christine said as Raoul exited her dressing room. Raoul was always a very stubborn and selfish man, that's the main reason why Christine never really liked him.
Raoul never considered anyone else's opinion.
Christine got up from her desk and quickly walked to Erik's office hoping not to run into Raoul.
"Erik are you there?" She said knocking on his office door.
"Come in."
Christine opened the door to see Erik working on another opera.
"O Christine, what brings you here?"
He said a little nervous.
"Umm...Well...I came here to get away from Raoul." She said closing and locking the door.
"Why What is wrong?"
"This might seem childish but he asked me to dinner and when I said no he decided for me that i was going."
"What a rude man. I don't care for him myself."
Erik said getting up and walking to Christine.
Christine looked up into his blue eyes. He was very handsome and kind. Erik was a wonderful man. 'Wait what am I thinking this is insane! I can't love him! Or can I? Does he like me?' She thought to herself looking at Erik's strong, beautiful face.
Erik was looking in her blue and green eyes. It seemed like time stoped when he looked at Christine's beautiful eyes. 'Stop it Erik she's just a girl! No she's a young woman. But does she like me? Do I love her?' He thought to himself.
"If you would like Christine I have a place we can go if you want to hide."
"That seems perfect Erik."
Erik grabbed his coat and gently grabbed her hand. Christine's heart skipped a beat. She knew now that she couldn't help her feelings towards him. She is in love with the masked man of the Opera House.
Erik lead Christine though secret passages. It seemed like forever to Christine but just a few minutes for Erik.
"I come down here to work if it is busy up there. Please promise me that you won't tell anyone else."
"I promise Erik."
Erik pulled back a curtain to reveal a beautiful red and black lair. There was a huge organ, music sheets, and Christine's favorite flower, roses everywhere. Christine loved this place.
"Let me show you around." Erik said still holding Christine's hand.
Erik walked to the shore of the lake that was under the opera house. Erik then lead her up the stairs to a beautiful red bedroom. Christine fell in love with the place. She never wanted to leave this place of music and peace.
"Erik this is beautiful!"
"I hoped you would like it."
"Erik its wonderful... just like you."
Erik paused and looked at Christine.
"W-what?"
"You are wonderful Erik."
Christine said with a little more confidence.
"Christine, I don't know what to say."
"Then don't."
She said leaning in and kissed him.

"She said leaning in and kissed him