Epilogue

Christine and Erik are soon married. About one month after Christine got pregnant. She gave birth to another boy named Oliver.
Gustave grew up and like his father wrote music for all the operas. Oliver grew up to run Phantasma and all the shows.
Gustave met a young girl named Adalene. Adalene was born with a disfigured face and sang music to help escape from the cruel world. They both fell in love with music and each other. They soon got married and had children.
Oliver met a young woman named Anya while he was on a business trip in Russia. He fell in love at first sight. He got to know her and found out that she always wanted to see Phantasma and America. They soon headed back to America and they fell in love. Oliver and Anya adopted children because Anya was not able to have children. They both ran Phantasma side by side.
Christine and Erik spent most of their days together. Erik never wanted to leave her side. Christine sang in many operas until her and Erik decided that Adalene could be the new star. Erik got very ill when he was about 82. He passed away on a Sunday afternoon in May. Christine passed away one day later from a broken heart. She died at the age of 78.
When Christine passed she found Erik and they still lived in harmony even in death proving that Love Never Dies.