4

'Arre Mohsin.... Night shoot to jldi khtm hojayega... So y not Uske baad dinner pe chlen...' Nikita asked Mohsin when shivangi wasn't around.

'Nhi yrr.. aaj nhi... Vo shivi ki mom ghr pe nhi hai to mujhe usko drop krne bhi jaana hai..' Said Mohsin to Nikita with a smile...

Nikita's expressions already changed into furious ones when she saw shivi coming to their side...it felt like shivi didn't notice them..

'Kya momo... It's been long since we went out for dinner... Chal naa plzzz... And shivi...shivi ko drop krke chalenge...' she said momo with a smile and holding his arm...

Shivi noticed this and anger immediately glazed her eyes... 'This is heights now...kitni chikoo ldki hai.. aur momo.. usse kya pta ni lgg rha.. kaise khikhikhi krr rha hai uske saath.. chipkoo chipkali khin thi... Ye Natasha k role k liye isko hi final krna tha kya.. huh...' Shivi said to herself....

But then immediately a tear drop escaped her eye..  'Kya hai, Mohsin nhi smjh skta kya... Kyun Uske saath chipak k khda hai.. huh.... Aane do... I won't talk to him..........    Prr.... Uss chipkali k Saath bhi to nhi khde rehne dena chahti usko...' She thought and walked to them..

'Mohsin shot hai tumahra...' she said plainly as she went to them...

'Haan Mohsin... Abhi hmara hi scene hai... Chalo..' said nikita and dragged him alongwith her to the setup. Shivi again fumed with anger and jealousy... She was soo angry that she wasn't even in a mood to shoot... She went to the director and told she wanted to go home as she wasn't feeling well...

On the other side,
Shoot... (Becoz shivi nhi hai so I won't write in detail😂.)

It was dark and Natasha knowingly punctured her car's tire so that Kartik could drop her. She asked Kartik to drop her home since she was his friend. Kartik reluctantly agreed though he had promised Naira to be home early for dinner. So he thought he thought to drop her first and then fastly reach home...
'Arre Kartik... Pehli Baar mere ghr aye ho... Ruk jao naa thodi der... Dinner krke jana...' asked Natasha as they stopped down their building...

'Arre Natasha thankss... Prr aaj nhi.... Fr kbhi plzz.. abhi mujhe ghr jaana hai... Naira wait krr rhi hogi dinner k liye..' said Kartik...

'Arre... Per Kartik aise kaise.. tum mujhe drop krne bhi Aaye... Acha theek hai.. dinner nhi... To ek Thankuu coffee.... Plzz plzz.. mna mt krna....bss 10 minute hi to lgenge...' said Natasha trying her best to stop him...

'Arre prr... Aaj nhi natasha.. next time plzz..' said Kartik but Natasha again insisted so he had to agree for a coffee..

Time and again he was looking at the watch when natasha came with two cups of coffee for herself and Kartik...
Kartik gulped the coffee in a go while natasha tried and tried to converse with Kartik but he was in too much hurry....

'Acha Natasha main chlta Hun ab.. Meri Naira Mera wait krr rhi hai..' said Kartik as he felt dizzy....
Natasha smirked and walked to the Kartik holding his hand..

'Arre Kartik...tumse to chla bhi ni jaa rha... Yhin Ruk jaa naa aaj...' said Natasha as she clinged to him but Kartik pushed her away..

'Hto tum... Mujhe meri Naira k paas jaana hai... Vo Mera wait krr rhi hogi naa.. meri Naira Mera wait krr rhi hogi...' he said and walked towards the door and opened it but Natasha again came in the way...

'Nhi..main bhut late hogya... Main chlta Hun naira k paas.. vo Mera wait krr rhi hai.. bye..' said Kartik and rushed out pushing Natasha away..

Natasha fumed in anger... 'naira Naira Naira... Mujhe lga tha coffee spike krne se aaj yhi ruk jayega....prr.. ye to...'

Shoot end...

'Perfect shot...' said the director showing thumbs up...
'Ohk guyss... packup.. aaj Ka shoot done..' said the director and Nikita immediately rushed to Mohsin..

'Prr sir abhi to Mera aur shivi Ka shot baaki hai... To packup kyun..' asked moshin while nikita sighed as she made a face on shivi's name...

'Arre... shivi ko thoda headache tha to vo ghr chli gyi... To uska shoot hm kl krr lenge..' Told the director and Mohsin was shocked listening this...

'Shivi aise kaise chali gyi.. mujhse ek Baar bola bhi nhi... Aur headache ho rha tha to pehle hi bta deti.. main bhi Uske Saath chlta... Aunty bhi nhi hai ghr pe...' said Mohsin...

'Aree... Let it be na.. shoot krne Ka mn nhi hoga to chli gyi... it's ok naa.. aur vaise bhi tum busy the shoot mein to tumhe btane Ka mauka nhi Mila hoga..' said nikita casually to him but he was too worried....

'Arre prr shivi...' said Mohsin in a worry...

'Arre.. aise hi chli gyi hogi... Zyada tabiyat khraab hoti to tumhe call krr deti naa.... Don't worry... Acha Chalo... Dinner krne chlte Hain aaj Saath mein.. shivi ko rest krne do...' said nikita as she held his hand...

'Prr Nikita..' said mohsin but Nikita again insisted again so he agreed reluctantly....

'main ek Baar shivi ko call krta Hun...' said Mohsin but Nikita again said..
'Arre nhi Mohsin usko headache tha to soo rhi hogi naa... Call krogi to preshaan ho jayegi bichari.. usse rest krne do...' said nikita and Mohsin thought for a while and agreed..

But still his heart, stuck at shivi... He wasn't in a mood to go... He and Nikita walked to the car...
' I m sorry Nikita...main tumahre Saath kbhi aur chlunga... Abhi mujhe shivi k ghr jaana hai..' he said and sat his car and rushed from there while Nikita just stomped her foot in anger...

Mohsin rushed to shivi's home.. he didn't call her as he thought she would be taking rest... He reached shivi's flat and unlocked the door with the extra keys that he had and walked inside...

The lights were already off.... 'Shyd soo rhi hogi..' thought Mohsin and went to her room...

Shivi's tears didn't stop as she missed momo... She was not in a mood to shoot at all as she couldn't see more of the Nikita now...
She kept tossing and turning on the bed as she was missing momo badly.. Aunty was also not at home so she was just feeling terribly bad when she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her...

'Mo..' she wispered...

'Shh.. had dinner...' He asked and she stayed mum...

' I knew it... Dinner nhi Kiya hoga... Kya hua.. set se akele hi vaapis aa gyi... Acha wait...get up.. dinner krro pehle... I ordered for both of us...' he said and stood up...

' nhi... Plzz.. Mera mn nhi hai Mohsin.. tum krr lo...' shivi said and turned to the other side...

Mohsin wrapped his hand around her waist and back hugged her... ' To theek hai... Main bhi dinner nhi krta fr...' He said but how could she let it happen..

'I love you meri Tweety...' he said and she immediately hugged him as a fresh set of tears made their way through her eyes....

'I love you Mohsin..' She said as she hugged him tightly....

'Arre kya hua shivi...' he said as he hugged her back tightly....

'kuch nhi... Chalo.. dinner krte Hain..' she said and smiled and they both had their dinner feeding each other...

Precap- Nikita ki bchi..  ab btati hun tujhe shivangi kya cheez hai... Natasha jaisa haal naa Kiya naa tera to...

****

Phew... I m done... Sorry Kuch smjh nhi aa rha tha kya likhun..... Was soo confused.. pta ni kya likha.😂😂

Vote and Comment agr Acha lge to..❤️❤️

Love you all..
Ishi..
❤️❤️

Kaira/Shivin Ff- POSSESSIVE SHERNIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें